One

PoV: 3rd Person

  Thunder and lighting struck the planet as a heavy battle continued. A hero battled his robotic duplicate as his team helped keep the army under control. The team was made up of the main hero's friends. Miles Prower, Amy Rose, Knuckles the Echidna, and Sticks the Badger. Those four teammates battled an army of motorbugs, beebots, and weapons the villain, Dr. Eggman, fired their way.

  The hero, Sonic the Hedgehog, was locked into a battle with the steal copy of himself. Striking lighting coming closer as it was attracted to the robot fighting Sonic. The robot, Metal Sonic, ignored the lighting storm and focused on his objective to kill Sonic.

  They fought, Sonic was covered in scratches, bruises, and cuts. His energy fleeding as quickly as Metal's power. Metal as cover in dents and his wires were coming lose. Both thought of a final attack. The rain went into a down pour and the lighting struck closer.

  Sonic cureled up for a spin attack as Metal did the same. The split second they touched...

... lightning struck.

PoV: Miles Prower (Tails)

"SONIC!" I screamed as I ran to the crater that was left behind after an explosion, "Sonic!"

"Eggman!" Amy shouted, "You've got to far!"

"Sonic," I slid into the muddy crater and found Sonic unconscious in the mud, "Sonic come on, wake up."

"Tails, move," Knuckles picked him up for me.

"We're taking him to Vanilla," I said.

"He's injured. If we didn't do somethin' fast well have to send him down a river floatin' in a box," Sticks held a gaint leaf over him.

"Amy!" I called he over as she struck Eggman's eggmobile and sent him flying, his robots had been pulverized by her.

"Eggman is going to pay for this," Amy cleared a path with her hammer and we carried Sonic out of the rain.

  We brought Sonic to Vanilla and she let us in.

"Poor thing," She took him from Knuckles and left.

"Tails," Cream walked up to me and handed each of us a towel, "Mama will fix Sonic right up."

"I'm sure she will," I replied.

  Sonic, please be okay.

PoV: 3rd Person

  Metal was abandoned in the rain. His programming scrambled as he started to wobble back to Eggman's lair.

---

  Vanilla gave Sonic a bath and bandaged his injuries. At the best, Vanilla dressed Sonic in one of her warmer sweaters until she made one for him. She laid him in the guest bed and walked down to the others.

"Sonic will be just fine now," She told them.

"Really," Tails stood up relieved to hear that is commrad's life wasn't in danger.

"I've called a doctor to come and check his injures further. For now, let's let him sleep," Vanilla stated.

"Yeah," Tails sat down, "That sounds good."

--- One Week Later ---

PoV: Tails

  Sonic was asleep fora few days. The doctor said he would fine, but he may need some physical therapy from the lighting strike. I was sitting at the stool by Sonic's bed. I worked on my computer, coming up with new inventions to help him once he woke up.

"... mm..." I heard Sonic groan as he shuffled in bed.

"Sonic," I called him.

"Tails?" He opened his eyes, "... is that... you?"

"Sonic, it's me. How are you feeling?"

"Sore, but... where are you?" He asked.

"Sonic... What are you talking about I'm right here?"

"Where?"

"Sonic, I'm next to you," I noticed his eyes, he wasn't looking anywhere near me, "Sonic, I'm right here."

"Where... I can't see you..."

~~~

  New book. Got a problem? Deal with it. I make books.

  Not sure how long it'll be, but I've had this idea since... 7th grade. It was about time to make it a reality.

Love you. Leave comments 😊

Bye bye ~ 😙