03

minho was released from the hospital later that day.

seungmin took minho home. minho's parents were away on a business trip for a whole year so he was at home with the bodyguards and maids.

"thank you for bringing me home," minho put on a smile that could brighten anyone's day.

"no problem minho hyung," seungmin said running his hands through minho's hair. giving him a sweet smile. "if you're going to school tomorrow, do you want me to pick you up?"

minho looked at the cast on his wrist. he sighed as tears started to form. the memories from friday came rushing back to him. the last person he'd thought would put his hands on him. when they first met, jisung was nothing but a sweetheart to minho. he would die for minho if he had to. but he was wrong about jisung. or maybe he was having a bad day. maybe he didn't mean it?

seungmin looked at minho, waiting for an answer. when he just saw him staring at his cast, he got a little concerned. ok a lot. he started to rubbed minho's arm. minho jumped. he looked at seungmin and smiled.

"yes, i would love for you to pick me up."

seungmin and minho walked into school the next day.

minho got looks from people he never even talked to. he gave them a look right back, which caused them to look away.

the boys had first period together which was science. which (not really cliche but ;)) they also shares a class with jisung. (hehe)

when they walked in, eyes were on them. well minho especially. he's right eye was bruised. his busted lip was healing good. and let's not forget his cast.

jisung heard the class get quiet and looked up. when he did, he saw minho in the worst condition ever. he got up quickly from his chair and rushed over to minho. when he got to minho, the words "i'm sorry" tried to come out but minho quickly said, "get out of here with that fuckery." put a hand to his face.

he left jisung in shook and walked to his seat. knowing was a bad bitch.

he heard people snickering and trying not to laugh because if they did, jisung would have their head through a wall.

minho and seungmin talked until the bell rung and the teacher walked into class.

"alright class. now today you will be getting lab partners and i will be choosing who will be with who. n-"

the teacher was interrupted by the classroom door opening. hwang hyunjin. the schools baddie (not really but..). also friends with chan and jisung.

"why are you late mr. hwang?"

hyunjin walked in and shrugged. "just cuz."

'oh god he's so hot.' minho thought.

the teacher looked at hyunjin and sighed. "as i was saying.." the teacher gave more information about whatever till it was time to announce lab partners.

"jisung and mina." minho had to roll his eyes.

"sana and dahyun."

"changbin and felix."

"seungmin and jeongin."

she continued with the list. so on and so on.

"and last but not least, minho and hyunjin."

A/N
i think i'm a cliche queen.