It doesn't seem like it but...

Start from the beginning

He made sure to call Baekhyun, his assistant to bring the necessary equipment for the day since they'll only be taking measurements and sketching since he personally designs the dresses himself. He thinks the best wedding dresses are made after the bride knows what she wants.

He made it to the meet up place which was a penthouse on main.
He buzzed in as the wedding planner as he heard a voice welcome him in.
The whole place was beautiful. It looked extravagant yet homely.

There were 5 people waiting for him when he walked in. He smiled politely and sat on the seat parallel to them.
"Who is getting married?"
He expected one of the ladies to raise their hands but a small, cute doe eyed boy raised his hand shyly.
"I am."
Taehyung cooed.
"How lovely." He commented. "Your name?"
"Uhh. Y-yoon Jeonghan. Soon to be Kim Jeonghan."
Taehyung smiled and nodded. "Well, I'm Jeon Taehyung, I am also married to a man and I will be planning your wedding."
Jeonghan smiled, glad he chose Taehyung since he'll most likely understand him more than other people.

Baekhyun arrived a while after as they talked about the theme, the preferred date and venue, ideal dresses for the bridesmaid and such.
"Now the big question. What are you wearing?"
Jeonghan blushed a cute pink.
"I'm p-pretty open about dresses. And I a-always wanted to wear one."
Taehyung smiled genuinely.
"You'll look very beautiful in a dress, the groom would swoon over you."

They took Jeonghan's measurements, getting the main idea of what type of dress they wanted when the groom arrived.
"Your Jeon's husband, right?"
"Kim Mingyu. I should've known." Taehyung said while extending his hand to shake.
Jeonghan ran up to the male, hugging the life out of him while Mingyu smiled at the action, returning the hug.
"You two look lovely. I'll be on my way. Jeonghan, I'll be back tomorrow at around 1 to finish the reception designs."
Jeonghan nodded as the two greeted him and Baekhyun a goodbye.

He made it home at around 4pm, not at all tired since he still had to design the dress.
He grabbed his sketch pad and went to their room, before started to sketch out the dress.

Jungkook came home at around 8pm to see Taehyung still working on the dress designs. With a total of 5 outputs he'll have Jeonghan choose from or base off of something he would prefer more.
"Have you eaten?" Jungkook asked as he slipped off his tie as he began to change. Taehyung took his glasses off and shook his head no.
"I can order something."
"I'm fine. Did you eat?"
Jungkook nodded and slipped into bed, he put his glasses on and began to work.

Taehyung stared at him for a while before continuing his sketches.

The following day, Taehyung passed by the penthouse to give Jeonghan the sketches. He ended up picking the third one since it reminded him of the Hawaiian dress he wore when he met Mingyu.
Taehyung informed him that he'll send the cake sketches and color ideas after he has the dress base made.

He was in the car driving as he tapped the monitor a few times until it started to dial Jungkook's number.
"What?" Jungkook asked, irritated.
"I'm not coming home today."
"What? Why?"

"I have a lot to do for a client and I'll be at the studio until late so I'll just sleep there."
"Is that all?"
"Yea. Bye."
Taehyung hung up and sighed as he stopped at a red light.

He got the base of the dress done with the help of Baekhyun and Yuqi. He was on the couch inside his studio, sketching ideas for the reception. It was a black theme, Taehyung informed him that it might look like a funeral more than a wedding but Jeonghan insisted on the black.

It was around 2:00 when Taehyung started to get tired and pulled out the bed from the couch.
He rolled around in it for a good ten minutes, trying to find comfort when he decided to just go home.