Dumb bunny: What will you not?

Dumb bunny: Hey

Dumb bunny: Still alive?

---

Seulgi came to a halt in front of an apartment complex. It looked nice, not too fancy but not old either. There were vibrant bushes with several buildings sprawled across the green and wet grass as the automatic sprinklers were going off.

"We are there." Joohyun announced and helped the kids get out of the car.

Yeji jumped down, kicking the pebbles on the asphalt with her shoes to celebrate her freedom from the driving machine.

Jisu gazed at the grey clouds, swimming in the blue sky, while she waited for Joohyun and Seulgi to pull some bags out of the trunk.

"Jisu?"

"Yeah?"

"Want to race to upstairs?" Yeji challenged her. "Winner will get the loser's chocolate pudding tomorrow at lunch."

"Isn't it better to wait for your parents?" Jisu asked, raising a brow.

"It's fine!" Yeji proclaimed. "You live here and I have been here twice to visit my aunt. Weird that I didn't bump into you."

No, it wasn't weird at all to Jisu. If you consider that Jennie kept Jisu as far away from her neighbour as possible, that is.

"Only twice?"

Yeji nodded. "She usually visits us."

"Fine, I guess. It's not like we can get lost."

Without waiting for an equal start Yeji sprinted ahead.

"Yah!" Jisu frowned. "What about fair play?!"

"There is no fair play if chocolate pudding is involved! This is war!" Yeji screamed back, gaining her parents attention as the two little figures distanced themselves from them.

"Geez..." Joohyun sighed. "We didn't even arrive and they are already trying to injure themselves..."

"Come on, dear. They are just running. It's not that dangerous." Seulgi tried to calm her down.

Joohyun glared at Seulgi.

"Not that dangerous? Not that dangerous!? Do you hear yourself Kang Seulgi! Anything could happen! A car could overrun them, they could run into the arms of a child killer or fall down and break their nose!!"

Sweat was forming on Seulgi's forehead, listening to Joohyun's rattle on.

"Oh my god you are right...!" Seulgi handed Joohyun the bag with a pot inside and started running after them. "Don't worry I'll save them!"

When Seulgi was gone Joohyun had a cocky smile plastered on her face. She walked slowly after them, not in a hurry unlike the others.

"So easy..." She chuckled quietly to herself.

---

"I really don't think I deserved that slap." Jisoo claimed and rubbed her red cheek, crouching on the floor far away from Jennie, which is not really far, a distance of three steps at best. And not just some steps, small Jennie steps.

"You deserved it and you can't sue me." Jennie stated. "Ms. Im gave me permission to hurt you."

So that's how it was.

"That little shit..." Jisoo mumbled, cursing to her in her head. "I'll make sure to pay her back...Let's see, what kind of dirt do I have about her to give Jeongyeon..."