She opened her eyes!

After 10 Days

Varun is crying sitting on his bed. The main servant comes with his lunch.

Servant says, " Sir aapka lunch. Mataji ne bheja hai. "

Varun says, " I don't want to eat anything. So plz take it away. "

Madhuri enters the room and says, " Beta tu das din se thik se nahi khaya kuch toh kha. "

She sits beside Varun and weaps his tears.

Madhuri says, " Dekh agar tu nahi khaya to tu Kriti ka khayal kaise rakhega? Aur woh jab thik ho jayega tab agar yeh jan paye ki tu kuch nahi khaya, tab to woh tere upar hi gussa karegi na. Khale ab. "

She feeds him and goes to her room.

He stands before the big glass window of his room.

His tears are not stopping. He never felt as much hurt as now. 

He is just thinking about Kriti. Who else will he think about? If Kriti die, who will be there to support him?  Whom will he love?  He can't think anymore.

He is looking the outside world and thinking how will Kriti see the outside world if she don't open her eyes?

He hears a knock from the door. He turns behind. It's a servant.

Servant says joyfully, " Ma'am has opened her eyes! "

Varun doesn’t say any word and runs to Kriti's room.

He sits beside her and says, " Kriti, can you see me? Plz Kriti look at me. "

Kriti slowly moves her lens to Varun. Varun smiles after a long time. 

Varun holds her hand softly. He is just staring at Kriti, like he is seeing her for the first time.

Doctor was standing beside them. He says, " Her recovery is going very fast. I think she will get well soon. "

Varun goes to his room thinking something.

He says to himself, " Yes I can do it. "

What is he planning?