Chapter 05: Missing My Baby.

Here, have a songfic. Based loosely off of the Selena song, Missing my baby, this chapter entails the reader missing her baby. In other words, now that they're dating, Max's shows as Miz Cracker seem to go on forever and the reader misses him. Poor thing...Date: 02/19/2015

"Y/N, you sure you'll be okay?" Max-well, since he was in drag, Miz asked you, painted eyebrow raised as she was getting ready to leave for a gig. "Yeah. You're not being deployed. I'll be fine. If I miss you too bad to function, I'll call, okay?" You reasoned, hugging her as you tried to convince her you'd be okay so she'd just stop torturing you and leave already. "Okay...I love you." She said, still not buying a word that left your lips. "Love you too. Have fun!" You said, faking a smile. Truth was, you'd probably sit and cry at one point. You sighed as the door behind her closed.

You're always on my mind, day and night

When I think of you boy, everything feels so right

Well I often think of the happy times we spent together

And I just can't wait to tell you that I love you

Time keeps passing by, you're not here

Time seemed to go a combination of fast and slow while you sat there, waiting for and thinking about your partner. Even though you missed him a shit ton, when you thought of him, everything felt so right. You really did love Max, but you just wanted him to come home already, for you just couldn't wait to tell him that you loved him. You didn't know this, but he wasn't doing much better. He had just gotten offstage and de-dragged when it was as if he was slapped with the realization.

I feel so all alone when I don't have you near

But I often think of the happy times we spent together

And I just can't wait to tell you that I love you

I'm missing my baby, missing my baby

I gotta hold you tight, and never let you out of my sight

He felt so all alone when he didn't have you near, that's how much he loved you. Lucky for him, he was at a club he almost always performed at as Miz Cracker and had a space reserved for any drag he wanted to leave there. That wasn't important. You see, he did want to leave a small part of his drag there, but what he didn't want to leave was you. Back at home, your eyes were practically glued to the front door. The half an hour that felt like an hour went by, and before you knew it- "Hey." Your boyfriend said, looking directly at you with exhausted eyes. "Hi." You said, smiling although you were tearing up. He walked up to you and you practically fell into his arms, him holding you tight, his rational being he had to hold you tight, and never let you out of his sight.