Chapter 8

??:hey guys *take a peak*

SB&BG:LIA?!

SB:transfer ka na dito?!

Lia:well yess duh its official!!

BG: *faint*

Nya:ay grabe sya oh!! *shock*

Beomgyu fainted aishh this boy and lia walk out and i decide to follow her baka di nya alam yung room nya.

Lia's POV
I was walking with my sister then sis talk to someone if where's the room 15 then i go upstairs until i see the 2 boys who smirking at me.

Lia:wth?! *confuse*

Then i go inside the room

??'s POV
Me and my friends decide to go somewhere until i see the 2 girls walk to room 15 and the one who's older than me and this one looks younger than her,hm she looks cute.

I smirk at her and she notice me,oh gosh she looks confuse because of me?!

?? 2:yah bro are u ok?!

??:oh umm y-yeah im ok

?? 2:looks like u find a target huh? *smirk*

??:hm that girl...she's cute tho *smirk*

?? 2:shall we follow her?

??:tara *smile*

I follow her through the room then i see the girl talk to her maybe she's her friend or sister or something and i realize that a girl could be my new classmate.

??:huh baket sya pumasok sa room natin?

?? 2:baka transfer sya dito

??:siguro,kung transfer sya dito haha this is gonna be fun *smile*

?? 2:tara baka magalit tayo ni ma'am

We go inside the room and i see the girl who i see and i see her name tag,her name is lia hm what a cute name.Then she introduce herself.

T:please introduce yourself

Lia:hello my name's jang lee kyung but u can call me lia and i hope we could be friends and take care of me *smile*

T:ok lia you can sit behind felix,felix raised your hand

I raised a hand and she sit behind me,oh gosh this is gonna be fun and she sit and she say hi to me.

Lia:hi *shy smile*

F:hello *smile*

Ohhhh my godddd,she's sooo cutee and she look shy to me and then i focus on teacher.

Lia's POV
So felix ang pangalan nya?!,well the question is why is he smirking at me? did i do something?,then i focus on lesson and after the teacher leave and the students are making noises.Then felix talk to me.

F:hi lia *smile*

Lia:hello.....felix? *smile*

F:hehe yes my name's felix your lia right? *handshake*

Lia:oh y-yes im lia *i handshake him*

Goddang his hand though san sya galing?,sa winter house?! ang lamig ng kamay nya!!

F:umm since your new here mamaya after lunch,iguguide kita *smile*

Lia:oh r-really t-thank you *smile*

?? 2:awwww your so cute whats ur name? *smile*

Lia:m-my name's lia *smile*

?? 2:awww ang cute naman ng pangalan mo,btw my name's jeongin but u can call me I.N *smile*