9: My Delightful Imagination

Okay, so this isn't exactly a dream, but I was talking to my friend and we were acting as if sertant Naruto characters were at our houses, like Deidara, Tobi, Shikamaru and Sasuke are at my house, so, I sent this email to her XD    

"Okay, so this is what's going on at my house, Deidara is messing with stuff in B and D's room, in other words the room I was in, Tobi is  asking me about the computer messing with the screen, he keeps poking it and he keeps trying to mess with the wires, I hope he doesn't break the computer, anyway, Shikamaru is sitting on one of the seats in the room messing with some bouncy ball, lol! oh and Sasuke is messing with my stuff in my room, uh-oh! I just heard a big crash brb, hey Lizzi I got the computer! ha! it's me Deidara, I finaly get to say hi! TOBI! GET OUT OF MY FACE UN! sorry about that, Tobi keeps messing with the computer hsdfhfrhfdhgfgdfkjdh HEY! STOP! sorry, oh crud! Katsumi's coming back, g2g, as I was saying, Sasuke was messing with my book case, w-w-wait a second, hey Deidara! were you just typing on here?  hey don't send the email yet, I'm not done typing! dfdfgfhf- "

and that's when I sent it, lol! I thought you guys may enjoy that. Me and my friend have such creepy imaginations, like she told me Neji showed up at her house with his shirt off, so she tied him up and force fed him sugar, then she said he was going to live with her...