Chapter 5

My alarm clock went off just in Time for me to get ready for school I got up and walked to my dresser and put on the basic clothes a simply leather jacket with a white tank top and jeans.

This was gonna be my second day at school and I didn't wanna mess it up by saying or doing something to ruin my friendship with Ella.

I walked downstairs after I brushed my hair and teeth and walked over to the fridge and saw a note from my parents "hey sweetie I hope you see this when you wake up we had to go to a important meeting with your fathers boss and you will be riding the bus in the mornings and after school since were gonna be busy" I sighed and grabbed a blueberry muffin and ate it before I walked to the bus stop I grabbed my backpack and got on the bus and found a seat in the back.

I saw Ella at the very first seat which she seemed to be with her best friend. Since I was very curious about what she was talking about so I used my super-hearing that I found yesterday. Ella "Ashton is not like the typical guys you meet here in England he's a better guy then the others" she said laughing.

I smirked to myself and since I didn't wanna hear anything else I slowly slipped my earbuds in my ear and started listening to music relaxing, then after a couple minutes I heard the same ringing noises and quickly put my phone and ear buds away and sat up when the bus finally got to the highschool I got off after everyone else and went to my daily classes.