The start of the war.

It is freshman year the middle of September rumors have been spreading like wildfire about this boy Daniels he is not just any boy with a bad record he is dangerous. No one will dare speak to him the wrong way unless they are incredibly stupid. So this is how I found myself knocking him on his ass with a door in front of his friend. Yea it was totally stupid but I was bored and not scared of him he wouldn't dare touch me.

   So let's back up a little bit first of all he is hot and very self centered, so he is used to getting his way. That just wasn't gonna happened with me. He told me "you cannot go in this door your a freshman" yea not the best reason to push him down with a door but I'm my own person and let's just say my reputation for being nice is about as good as his lol nonexistent.

Character description
• Alissa my point of view btw I have blue eyes long blonde hair I wear glasses and my type of style is different as you will learn throughout the story I have a very short temper, I'm rude and a smart ass. I tend to get called a bitch a lot. "Oh well it's life suck it up buttercup everything ain't rainbows and flowers!"
•Daniels has flaming red hair deep green almost brown eyes. He is very built 😋 kinda short but he is also skinny and we can't forget how strong this boy is like damn! He has been to jail before stays in trouble and is always mad about something. He is very cocky and loud like the dude is fucking insane he will literally be sitting down this just start screaming shit because he can! 🙄😂 so this earns him the nickname bipolar (No offense to anyone that is actually bipolar) and crazy from me (yea I'm not very nice but you will soon learn that this is anything but normal)

I want to write about this event because I hold it very dear to my heart and need some type of closer so please tell me if I'm wasting my time.