Part 2. New house

Evan Pov.

Our taxi arrived, the driver put our suitcases in the trunk, and we got into a taxi, and drove off.
All the way we sat in silence, only some music was playing in the cabin of car. I looked out in the window and saw the most beautiful landscapes, that i had not seen in my Canada. Hybrids of different species lived like people. They walked, talked, and etc. Then i lowered my owl head down and thought. I was worried what Abby and my new homes would look like. I am sure... they are very big and beautiful. Suddenly, i felt someone's hand on mine. I raised my head and saw, as i said, Abby (abbyloveanime18) holding my hand. She probably saw my excitement and rushed to reassure me.
"You worry a lot, Evan?" - said with a smile Abby. I just looked in her and smiled gently. "A l-little, Abby. I worry w-with h-happiness. I-i j-just can't wait to see, what our homes would look like!"-i said with a little stutter. Abby just smiled gently and hugged me on the shoulder. My owl head rested on her shoulder.
"Don't worry Evan! I pretty sure, they are beautiful!"- Abby said happily. I just giggled silently and said : "Me too."
After some time, we arrived at our appointed place. We go out of the car, took out our belongings, and talked to the taxi driver.
"Well Evan, your house is here, and mine right after yours!"-says Abby, looking at a list of addresses of our house. I looked out on my house. OH MY GOSH!!

(Evan's New house)

(Evan's New house)

My house looking amazing. I don't know, why he has a garage? I never wanted to have a car, through.... whatever.
" House is amazing Abby!" - i said happily to Abby. Abby just smiled at me. "Well what are you waiting for Evan? Go inside, look like there and Then call me!" - said with a big smile Abby. I just nodded and we parted.

With my things, i went to my new home.
In the first place was, the living room.

(Living room) OH MY GOSH! The living room look is very amazing

(Living room)
OH MY GOSH! The living room look is very amazing. And there is still huge TV with a game console.