𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨; 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝

𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨; 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝" Yeah, well, they all die at the end so have fun with that "

𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨; 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝
" Yeah, well, they all die at the end so have fun with that "

     "𝐖𝐀𝐈𝐓, 𝐒𝐎 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐈𝐒 𝐒𝐔𝐙𝐈𝐄?" Mike asked as they walked through the house's hallways, Alana glanced at the pictures of Dustin on the walls and smiled. 

"Suzie with a 'z'. She's from Utah" Dustin said smiling fondly as they walked into the kitchen where Max was washing Lucas' eyes. 

Alana and Will made amused eye contact, "Dustin, that's like saying she goes to another school. She doesn't exist" she commented, Will wrapped an arm around her shoulders and pulled her closer. Dustin turned around and looked at his smaller friend with a deadpan expression, "She exists, Lans" 

Will frowned, "wait, girls go to science camps?" he pondered looking between Alana, who was rolling her eyes, and Dustin smirked confidently. "Suzie does, she's a genius" he gloats smirking at Will.

"Is she cute?" Mike asked holding the rods in his hands trying to keep them from falling; he was greatly struggling. Dustin thought for a moment, "think Pheobe Cates, only hotter" Dustin said making Alana almost fall on her face from laughing so hard, Mike wasn't very far behind in suit. 

"What's going on?" Max asked as she kept the water flowing into Lucas' eyes trying to wash out all the hairspray. "We're going to talk to Dustin's girlfriend" Will commented nonchalantly throwing an arm over Alana's shoulder and guiding her out of Dustin's front door.

"Girlfriend?!"

"Aren't we high enough?" Lucas complained wiping the sweat off his eyebrow and hairline. Dustin shook his head, "Cerebro works best at a hundred meters" he commented casually shrugging. 

Alana groaned, "Dustin I won't make it a hundred miles if the heat kills me first," she remarked leaning on Will who leaned over panting. "Don't be dramatic" Dustin rebutted.

Max sighed, "you know, I'm pretty sure people in Utah have telephones," Max said to Dustin -- sweat laced her shirt and beaded at her hairline. Dustin shook her head, "yeah, but she's Mormon" he responded. 

Alana scoffed, "of course, she is" she commented sighing as she wiped her forehead. 

Alana and Will stayed behind for a moment catching their breaths, "I'm going to kill, Dustin" she spoke with venom lacing her words -- she glared at the curly-haired boy who bounced happily up the hill. "Can I join?" Will asked putting his hand on Alana's shoulder while leaning over and breathing heavily.