Chapter 15: тнє вαттℓє тнαт ∂єтєямιиєѕ fαтє

Beginne am Anfang

"Leo's looking for some girl, I can't figure out who though." Edward informed them.

Kirsten knew who he was looking for. Her. That's who.

Then their shifters howled and appeared out of the forest line and stood with the vampires. As well as the Mystic Falls gang and the while Volturi except for the wives. They are staying in Volterra for the time being. Damon and Bonnie walked over beside the twins and the diabolical demons stopped walking and stood a few feet away for them.

Carlisle stepped forward, "Esme, I see your client was more than a client."

"Yes, and I see that you have found a slut to replace me." Esme responded.

Esme looks at Kirsten with hatred as if she hates her for whatever Kirsten has done to her. The good guys, (A/N: I'm calling the Cullen's and their witnesses the good guys), all gasped. The twins were mad and his wife/mate was furious.

"DON'T YOU TALK ABOUT MY WIFE THAT WAY! YOU'RE THE ONE THAT LEFT ME FOR THAT SORRY EXUSE OF A MATE OF YOURS!" Carlisle yelled for the first time.

Everyone that was on the battlefield was shocked, to say the least. Everyone began whispering about it. No one has ever seen or heard the most collected veggie vampire so uncollected and angry.

Esme looked frightened for a split second before it turned to hatred look. "Tch."

Leo walked up to the front and spoke. "Kirsten Spressart. My something great granddaughter. Come to me." He ordered Kirsten.

"I'm not your granddaughter. You are not my grandfather either." Kirsten spat out. "You vile creature."

Leo's, or Unholy's, face hardened and said, "You will come to me, NOW!"

"Mm...Nope." She says, standing her ground.

"Fine then." Unholy looks to his hybrid army. "PREPARE YOURSELF, MY ARMY!"

"Army?!" Half of the hybrids say.

Unholy turns back to face the veggie clan. "ATTAAAAAAAAAAAACK!"

With that the battle began.

The good guys ran to the hybrids. Carlisle fought on the way to Esmeralda and knocked a few hybrids down before jumping into the air. While Carlisle began his fight with his ex, Kirsten used her copycat/steeler to copy/steel all the gifts the hybrids have as well as Esme and Unholy. She had gotten a lot of powerful gifts that she doesn't even need to move. She can just stay in one spot.

There was one gift in particular that was very useful in this battle. The gift was to burn anything or anyone standing in its way. Say like a tree, she could just burn it to the ground. Kirsten used that gift to burn the hybrids. Many of the hybrids that went after her were burned. Carlisle looked over to his wife and mate with a pride look before he turned back to fighting Esme.

Carlisle jumped up towards Esme, letting out a grunt and landed back into the ground. Kirsten watched as Esmeralda's body fell to the ground.