Chapter 10

So. I'm in a TNS roleplay on instagram and I have some ideas from the play that I'm going to put in here. I'm no longer following the plot of the show. People are getting mad that I'm writing EXACTLY what happened in the episode they just saw so, I'm done doing that. Anyways, In this chapter, there will be a lot of drama. Eldon and Michelle are still together. Hunter and Emily are also still together and James is still working on the list for Riley. Trust me. I think everyone will like the new chapters. If not, then stop reading. It's my ideas. Don't complain.. Please...

Michelle's P.O.V

After Chloe and Thalia came to visit me at school the other day, I started thinking about dance. Dance is my favorite thing. I can't give up because of all the drama.. So, I'm going back. But, under one condition. Hunter has to break up with Emily..

I know what you're thinking. 'You like Hunter?' 'Why do you want them broken up?' It's because.. I lied to Hunter.. About liking someone else.. I have feeling for Eldon but.. Hunter and I have been through everything together... We've been friends since the age of 3 and... I've had a crush on him since the age of 5. Hunter and I have been through eveything together and Emily just... took him away from me..

I walk into the studio and Miss Kate looks over and smiles when she sees me. Everyone doesn't notice me because they're busy practicing the Nationals routine.

"Guys... Look who came back." As soon as Miss Kate said that, everyone came to hug me. Except Emily.. She looks pissed.

"MICHELLE!" Everyone yells as they run towards me. Emily still stays in the same spot while everyone comes and hugs me.

"Hey guys! I've decided to come back.. You guys need me for Nationals.. And, I have something to say.. About Amanda." I say and everyone looks at Amanda.

"What? I didn't do anything wrong." She says.

"Oh yeah." I drop my dance bag and walk towards her.

"I over heard you and Tess talking in the hallway when we were at the activity fair. You're still dancing at Elite and You are only here to BRING DOWN us as a studio. Amanda, Don't even try. I have a video to prove it. So, just get lost." I say, crossing my arms.

Amanda looks around at everyone and Everyone glares at her.

"Amanda... Get out!" Kate yells. Amanda grabs her bag and runs out crying. I'm just too good at being a spy.

"I'm only back under one condition though..." I say.

"What is it? Anything, Mitchie." Thalia says.

I clear my throat then look at Emily and Hunter. I look down at my shoes and sigh.

"You know what. Never mind.. I'm back. You guys aren't going to lose me again." I say.

Everyone smiles and helps me with the Nationals routine.

~Couple of days later~

I called Hunter over so we could hang out like we did in Madison. I just hope he still has feelings for me or this is going to back fire.

"Hey, Mitchie." I look over and see Hunter walk into the house. "Your mom let me in." He continues.

"Oh. Hey, Hunter." I say.

"So.. What did you want to talk to me about? Emily and I sort of have a date right away and I have to go pick her up soon.."

"Umm.. About that...I uh.."

"Michelle, Come on.. Tell me."

"Hunter.. I've lied to you ever since you came here. When you told me that you had feelings for me and I said that I had feelings for Eldon... I lied. I actually have feelings for..."

"Michelle..."

"I love you Hunter. And, I mean love love.."

Hunter looks at me in shock then looks at his hands.

"Michel--" I cut him off before he can finish.

"Hunter, I know you like Emily now.. I get it. You choose me over her.. We should just be friends.. Its best for the team.." I say, sighing.

"No. Michelle. Listen to me. I still love you. Emily means nothing to me. We were only faking so I could get you back and for her to get Eldon back. I love you, Mitchie. You're my best friend and I don't want to lose you again.."

Wow.. I've never actually heard him say that to me before.. Him and Emily flirting in Culture shock. Makes sense now..

"Hunter.." I say, looking down.

"Michelle, Please. Just say something."

"Hunter, I don't want to lose you either but.. What about Emily and Eldon? I can't hurt him like he hurt me.."

"Michelle. I'll be happy with what decision you make.. Make the right choice though.."

I look around and think for about 5 minutes. I'm about to say something when Hunter's phone rings.

Hunter's P.O.V

I'm waiting for Michelle to say something and my phone rings. It's Emily.

From: Em

To: Hunter.

Hey. R U coming 2 pick me up soon? I'm ready and waiting.

I.. I just need to come clean and tell Emily.

To: Em.

From: Hunter.

Actually, I need to take a rain check. Sorry. Michelle is crying over Eldon and she needs a friend... AndIstillhavefeelingsforher.

I send the message and sigh.

"Hunter.." Michelle says, looking at me.

"Yeah..?" I ask.

"I choose you.. I want us to be happy.. But we can't tell the team.." She says.

"Really? You choose me?" I ask, shocked.

She nods slowly.

"Yeah.. We've been through everything together and we should just be together and see how everything goes.. But, you can't tell anyone. Not yet atleast. It has to be our secret.."

I nod slowly, still taking everything in.. Michelle and I are official..

Emily's P.O.V

I get a text from Hunter about having to comfort Michelle about Eldon and honestly.. I'm done.

To: Hunter

From: Emily.

It's fine.. I guess... and what was that last part?

I couldn't exactly read it.

From: Hunter

To: Emily

Nothing. Don't worry about it. I'll see you later, okay?

To: Hunter

From: Emily.

Yeah. Whatever you say..

Honestly, I'm so pissed off about this and I'm going to find out what is going on... I need to talk to Michelle.

Sorry for not updating! I've had a HUGE writers block. and, I've come up with a new plot for the rest of the book.. So, I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

XoXo

Soph and Kenzie.