l became strong from the scars

here, is the thing on my mind that l failed to tell any person because, yeah you know l am an introvert... ( turned out be..l am really clueless how the hell did l become an intro) so,right now, l can't share to anyone, anyone anything personally.. like l got that feeling to keep mum..that can be over a text, a phone call or just face to face...its just maybe l lose trust on the people l really use to know...thats why l started writing...maybe l wont publish maybe l will. but the thing which will satisfy is me that: yeah,l removed it from my mind...somehow somewhere l put that on.
okay.

however,now l am starting the main part...tadaaa...

so,my friend, actually my bestfriend...
( maybe,for me she was,l might be not for her though)... okay,she was myyyyyy childhood friend..l and she was together for 13 years..l know thatssss aaaaaaa looooooooooong time..
we were just two of us..no quarrel no jealousy..nothing..then one of our another friend came Between us..yeah she did came just The BETWEEN us.

A lot of problem created..okay.she was also my FREIND. so l tolerated her.l DiD. Even though l was hurt.l made her my bestie too.l used to think like that we were a trio of bestie.but l was hell wrong man.l wasnt even part of them.l realized l am so freaking lonely, man.l got noooo friends.but again l accepted the truth.l accepted how they treated me.l made myself okayy with it. l somehow was happy.

then,just then.my friend( the 1st one,whom was really close to my heart) got herself A BOYFRIEND.She did.

okay.

at first l hated the boy because l didnt know much about him personally.l know it was wrong to judge someone but hey its about you friend whom u have spent your whole childhood....with whom you grown up!!!!how can you not???
l used to a think another boy who used to like her so much was best for him as l thought he was more matured and believe me actually he was but l failed to make her realize.Whatever,he used to like his boyfriend so it was fine from me as l only did care for her.

then,this all happened........

we never fought..she started fighting me for the guy..okay.. its really okay cause she liked him... but now when l was supporting her boyfriend l didnt know why she was doing it.Everyday she broke up again patched up... hurting his boyfriend...l dont know why.

okay,okay.....

l couldnt get what she wanted do.
Then l get to know that the other friend of us who came between us started bitching about me.Thats why,she was behaving like l was jealous for her getting a boyfriend when l couldnt . WAIT, REALLY?????????????!!!!!

WAS THE REASON I REJECTED ONE BOY ISNT ENOUGH THAT I DIDNT WANT A BOYFRIEND RIGHT NOW???????!!!!

THEN,you are literally kidding me.
l dont really know Why the hell they were doing this to me or what the hell was really my fault.

l just know that,this time l am hurt and l am not gonna pretend like that "YEAH,I AM FINE,
WHATEVER."so,l stopped talking. meeting. this is it. l had taken enough.You my friends GO TO HELL.I DONT CARE ANYMORE.I JUST REALLY DONT.I SHOULD HAVE DONE THIS EARLIER.OKAY.BUT NOW I AM DOING IT.YOU HAVE LOST ME NOW.

SOOOO,NOW.
I AM HEARTBROKEN.
HEARTBROKE FROM THE FRIEND YOU KNOW FROM 13 YEARS.IT REALLY HAPPENED THAT 13 YEAR BECAME SMALL TO ONE MONTH OF RELATIONSHIP, STRANGE.ISNT IT???
YEAH,BUT THAT BECAME THE REALITY.

HOWEVER,NOW ITS FUN TO BE ALONE.TO BE ALL MYSELF.NOW I CAN FEEL MYSELF. I CAN HEAR THE VOICES IN MY HEAD AND AND AND THEY ARE TELLING ME TOOOOOOOOOO,

"BABE,LEAVE THIS ALL FRIENDSHIP SHITS,IF THEY WANNA COME TO YOU,ONE DAY THEY WILL.SO,DONT CARE.AFTER, SIX MONTHS YOU WILL MAYBE LEAVE THIS CITY, LEAVE THIS ALL BEHIND SO WHY SHOULD YOU CARE,GO AFTER YOUR DREAM. ITS WAITING FOR YOU AND THEN SOMEDAY SOMEONE WILL REALLY COME PERHAPS HE WONT BE A PRINCE CHARMING BUT FOR YOU HE WILL BE,SO CHASE YOUR DREAM.THIS LITTLE SCARS WILL BE FADED BY THE TIME BEING.YOU ARE GONNA BE FINE.NOT JUST FINE,YOU WILL BE GREAT.JUST HAVE FAITH ON ALMIGHTY, HE WILL TAKE THE BEST CARE OF YOU,LOVE."