"I'm driving with them today." Azalea says and her mom just nods her head walking to the garage door.

"Bye kids," she says before she walks out she tosses Michael keys, "You guys can take the jeep today." She says and leaves.

"Holy fuck how many cars do you have?" Calum asks.

"Over six." Lizzie says and I give her a look.

"What? Not like you guys don't have that many." Cat says leaning on the counter.

"Actually they only have two each." Lizzie says and Ray slaps her over the head.

"Can't you let them talk for once." Ray says and Azalea just stands there.

"Can we go now? I can't be late." She says and I look at the guys. They all nod their heads and we walk out to the car.

"Bye Cat!" Lizzie screams and Cat waves goodbye.

"You drive." Michael says tossing the keys to me. I catch them and hop in the drivers seat, I look to my right to see Azalea getting in the passenger seat. I smirk starting up the car. We start to drive to Lizzie's school, everyone having their own conversations. I look over at Azalea.

"Do you approve of my outfit?" I ask and she smiles looking over at me.

"I guess, you could have done better though." She says and I just roll my eyes.

"You should have picked out my outfit." I say as I pull into Lizzie's school.

"How come there's like no kids here?" Michael asks as Lizzie climbs out.

"Cause she has to go earlier, other wise she can't get to school." Ray says.

"What about a bus?" Calum asks.

"We never had a bus." Azalea says, "Our parents always drove us." We nod our heads as we pull out, Michael waving to Lizzie.

"You know she wants to marry you Michael." I says and Michael's eyes widen.

"Does she really?" He says and I nod my head, "THATS SOO CUTE!" He screams like a little girl.

"What about Arden?" Ashton asks and Michael's cheeks go pink.

"You like Arden?" Azalea asks smiling. This is the first time I've seen her smile all morning.

"Of course he does." Calum says.

"Okay, let's drop it." Michael mumbles hiding his face in his hands. We laugh.

"You okay Lies?" I ask and Azalea looks at me.

"Yeah," she says, "perfectly fine." I pull the car into the school parking lot. I park it and we all climb out.

"Ready for your first day of high school boys?" Ray asks and Ashton rolls his eyes

"Not like I haven't been in this hell hole before." We laugh and start to walk to the front door. I look around to see girls eyes wide, mouth hanging wide open, and people whispering to each other.

"Welcome to high school." Azalea whispers to us and we walk into the school.

"Holy shit your Luke Hemmings." A girl says walking up to me.

"And your Michael Clifford." Another says.

"And your Ashton Irw-" the third girl was cut off by Ray.

"The know their own names Jules." She says and the girl looks at her.

"Why are you with them?" The girl I'm guessing is Jules asks.

"Family friend," Ray says backing down a little.

"Why would they be friends with you?" She asks, my mouth drops.

"She's amazing." Calum says wrapping his arm around Rosemarie, "She's way nicer then you'll ever be." With that we walk to the main office.

"Hello boys, welcome to Houston High School." The lady at the desk says. I roll my eyes.

"Welcome my ass." Ashton says as we walk out of the office and to our first class. I separate from Calum and Ashton, Mikey and I walk into the class.

"Welcome to English Honors boys." The teacher says and we sit down. I look over to see Derek sitting across from me. He gives me looks and I smirk, leaning back.

I look to my left, to the person I'm sharing the desk with me. The girls hair falls right bellow her shoulders, her hood almost falling off her head. She picks at her white nail polish, and scruffs her boots against the floor.

"Mindy, stop acting so anti-social." Ms. Tilly says and the girl looks up, "Say hi to your new partner." She says and the girl looks at me. I get a good look at her face now, her green eyes piercing into my blue ones, and her eyebrow piercing placed perfectly on her eyebrow. Her freckles placed nearly on the bridge of her nose completing her look.

"Mindy," she mumbles and I nod my head.

"Luke." I say and the door opens quickly.

"Sorry Ms. Tilly, had to print something."

"It's okay Azalea." Ms. Tilly says with a smile and I turn to look as she takes a seat next to Derek. I smile at her and she rolls her eyes.

"Ms. Tilly!" Derek raises his hand.

"Yes Derek." She says.

"How much trouble would I get into for punching the new kid?" He says with a smirk. I raise my hand.

"How much trouble would I get in for not giving to shits?" I ask and the class laughs.

"That's enough boys." Ms. Tilly says and I smirk at Derek, he gives me a look. Azalea places her hand on his chest.

"Calm down Derek." She says.

"Yeah Derek, listen to your girlfriend." A kid says and Derek stands up hitting the desk.

"Shut the hell up Jake, you're a no good ass hole! Wait till Ray hears you cheated on her ass." Derek screams.

"Calm the fuck down Derek." I say and he looks at me.

"Wanna fucking go... Umm..." He stops and I smirk.

"Yeah lets go Duglas." I say, "I'll bring Azalea home and we can battle for dominance there."

"Luke shut the hell up!" Azalea screams, she looks at Derek, "Ms. Tilly, can I go bring Derek out of the room for two minutes?" She asks and she nods her head. Azalea brings Derek out of the room into the hallway.

"Okay, that's enough stuff for today. Let's start on discussing the book, Night." Ms. Tilly says. Everyone opens their books and she gives one to Michael and me.

"Hey, what page are you guys on?" I ask Mindy and she looks at me weirdly.

"Your the kid living with Azalea's family?" She asks and I nod my head, "So you're the one my brother can't stand." She mumbles and I look at her weirdly.

"What?" She shakes her head.

"We're on page 76." She says and I open my book, "Just be careful with them." She says and I look at her weirdly.

"She might be good in school, and not truant... But that doesn't mean she's a good girl." Mindy finishes her sentence and opens her book. Her words float through my mind.

'She's good in school, she's never truant.'