𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳

[season 1, ep 4]

           THE friends were discussing what they would do if they were omnipotent, the only one missing from the group was Joey

"Alright. Phoebe?" Monica turned to Phoebe.

"Okay. If I were omnipotent for a day, I would want, um, world peace, no more hunger, good things for the rain-forest... and bigger boobs!" she told.

April glanced at her boobs and furrowed her eyebrows. "I think they have a nice size already."

Phoebe chuckled. "Thank you. Ross?"

"Yeah, see... you took mine, " he complained.

"The boobs thing?" April asked sarcastically. "I actually think that's the only thing missing for you to be a very pretty girl."

Phoebe, Monica and Chandler slightly chuckled.

Ross rolled his eyes at her and looked at Chandler. "Chandler, what about you?"

"Uh, if I were omnipotent for a day, I'd... make myself omnipotent forever, " he said.

"See, there's always one guy. 'If I had a wish, I'd wish for three more wishes', " she mocked.

Joey came in, sitting down. His friends greeted him.

"Hey, Joey, what would you do if you were omnipotent?" Monica asked.

"Probably kill myself!" he replied, not knowing exactly what it meant.

They stared at him weirdly. "Excuse me?" Monica wondered.

"Hey, if Little Joey's dead, then I got no reason to live!" he stated.

"Joey, uh - om-nipotent, " he repeated the word for him.

"You are? Ross, I'm sorry... "

-

April angrily slammed the phone down, then groaned. "Fuck you." She put her hands on her head and elbows on her tights.

Monica blinked a few times, staring at her. "You guys know what's wrong?" she whispered to the others.

Chandler ran his tongue through his front teeth. "Nope, " he lied, getting up. He walked towards April and sat next to her, the others continued talking. "Hey."

"Go away, " she mumbled.

"Is this about Francis?" Chandler whispered.

She raised her head and nodded. "He wants to pursue the divorce."

He smiled at her and placed this hand on her knee. "It's ok. He is not even that big of a deal. You can do better."