The Repeated Love 70 - I Will Wait For You

Start from the beginning

"...And ended up with another man?"

"Yes."

"He did it on purpose?" Tsuna turned to G with a disbelief look.

"Hmm maybe. Maybe not, too. This sly personality of his was created because he was not interested to get a lover at that time."

"Well of course. I didn't realize my heart was attracted to someone."

"My, Giotto-sama..! Stop saying all that embarrassing stuff..!"

G let out a long grunt. "I need a gun. Oh yes, unfortunately I'm already dead."

-----------------

Tsuna unzip his jacket while pulling the towel from its hanging place. 

"Might as well I ask the girls to wash this before I bring it to the future.." He checks in every pocket to search for any stuff that he left inside, blinking to the cold surface his fingers touch upon. "Hmm.. what is this-"

Tsuna widen his eyes to the bright jewel in his palm. It was the orange ring that he bought for you during your birthday, the same day with your confession of love to him, and also the same day you got rejected.

"...Riekka."

'I must prevent her from going back to Italy..! I must..'

His grip on the ring tightened. 

'I must tell her.. that I love her.'

Tsuna kissed on the ring before he put it in the beg charm that the future you gave to him.

***

'I must tell her.. and that's what I'm determined and planned to do yesterday, but..'

"What are you doing, Tsuna? We are leaving."

"Uh.. y-yes..!"

Tsuna glanced to you who was standing at the main door.

'But.. I didn't do it at all..!! What should I do? What should I DO?? She was standing there now, she will go to the airport today to buy her flying ticket, and I didn't even say anything yet!!'

"Riekka..!"

You smiled. "Yes?"

"I.." He gulped. "I...!"

A soft giggle escaped your lips. "Good luck, Juudaime-sama..! You can do it!"

"Ah, yes, thank you.."

'NOT!!!!'

"NO! I mean.. no, er.. Riekka.. I.."

"...."

'Goodbye, Juudaime-sama. I wanted to tell you again how much I love you, but.. I don't want to be a burden to you.. the only thing that I could do now is to give you a smile and bid a last farewell and-'

You clench on your chest to his flustered face.

'He is so cute.. GAHHH SHUT IT YOU EVIL BRAIN >.<!!!'

"Let's go, Tsuna."

'Oh no.' Tsuna and you think in unison.

You pursed your lips, trying to hide your sad face from him. You clench on your skirt this time; like a little girl who holds back her upcoming tears, and bow down to him.