Baby looked over at him with a bright smile.

"Nothing," Baby said quickly but still laughing quietly.

"Its nothin', trust us." Ruben added.

Fuck shit glade at Ruben before looking away from him.

"What about you little man," Ray asked Stevie.

"Did you know black people could get sunburned?" Ray continued.

Stevie looked up, not knowing how to answer and stuttering.

"Wha-... What are black people?" Stevie asked.

The group of teens became silent instantly. They were all shocked at his answer for the question.

The silence was then broken by Fuck shit's laugh that made Baby look at him with a small smirk.

Everyone but Ruben started to laugh also, accepting his answer.

"I like it," Fuck shit shrugged.

"Y'all tryna go skate?" Ray asked them.

"Yeah, let's go." Fuck shit said, standing up and grabbing his board along with the rest of the group.

"You coming sunburn?" Ray asked Stevie using his new nickname.

"Sunburrnnnn!" Fuck shit yelled out before laughing along with Baby.

As the group left the store, Baby and Ruben stayed back with Stevie.

"What the hell was that?" Ruben asked the younger boy angrily.

"I don't know," Stevie answered before catching up with the rest of the guys.

As they skated down the intersection, Baby's curls blew threw the wind from how fast the was going.

"Damn Baby, didnt know you could skate that well!" Fuck shit yelled as he skated behind her.

Baby smiled brightly, becoming more confident with herself than the last few days.

The girl had finally felt happy for once.

"Throw yo shit over!" Ray yelled at Stevie.

Stevie made the attempt of throwing his skateboard over, making it stuck in the fence at the top.

Baby and Kiko laughed as Stevie finally climbed over the fence.

They were all at an closed down school for the summer.

Fuck shit and Fourth grade pulled the tables together, making a ramp to skate on.

Baby ran before hopping on her skateboard and zooming down the big area of the school.

"So do you like her?" Ray asked Fuck shit.

"Nigga what?" Fuck shit asked.

"Do you like Baby?" Ray asked once again.

The two best friends were skating slowly around the school while the rest of the group was doing their own thing.

"I-Ion know nigga... You know how I am with the ladies. I mean who couldn't resist a fine ass nigga like me-"

"Fuck shit, be serious here."

"Ion fuckin' know Ray, ight? She's different and something attracts me to her... She's suspicious and mysterious." Fuck shit explained.

"Thats because you always drunk or high when you around her and you don't talk to her." Ray told him.

Fuck shit glared at the dread headed boy who just smiled at him.

"Hey, I'm just sayin'," Ray shrugged.

"She's different, and I dig it... A lot." Fuck shit said as his breath was taken away from talking about Baby.

"And?"

"I'm gon make her mine Ray. Even if it takes a long fucking time." Fuck shit told Ray.

••
Word count: 839💞
A/N~ sorry for not updating in a while, school is starting soon and I'm trying to get my life together💀 anyways, leave your thoughts and comments on the chapter down below !
~Amanee