thank you and surprise !

hi! first off i just wanted to say thank you for the love and support on this book! i'm grateful for the love i continue to gain for my mid90s books and forever enjoy your guys comments and support. recently on BABY i have #1 under the "skate" category so thank you! i've been anti for a while due to me graduating high school. which is crazy because i started writing SCOUT sophomore year! this was out of nowhere but i started to write another book! this one will be a RAYXOC fanfic for my mid90s collection so i hope you all enjoy! please bare with me when it comes to updates because i work fulltime and i also have an outside life! mid90s has become a big part of me with finding my passion for film and art and im forever grateful for the community as well! i actually met some of the illegalciv group last year for my birthday at the north hollywood premiere! anyways thank you! and here's a sneak peek to my new book ADDY! the cast list is out NOW!

••
"Thanks for not treating me like a weirdo..."

Ray raised an eyebrow in confusion. He didnt think Addy was a weirdo, she was just mysterious. Nobody knew where she came from or how- usually when new kids moved in the town they would see them at the courthouse or even a party. Ray knew she was just treated differently because she wasn't afraid to speak her mind and that she was a girl skater.

"I don't think you're a werido, you actually seem pretty cool to me..." Ray reassured Addy and reached out his hand to hold hers.

" Ray reassured Addy and reached out his hand to hold hers