i | meet up friend

Start from the beginning

"Nothing much, I just want us to you know, hang out later on? If you're free of course." Chaeryeong suggests at Kei.

"Well I'm free today since I'm just only practicing my volleyball skills." Kei said, "Where do you want us to go?" She asked.

"Just our usual hang out since I'm bored." Chaeryeong replied. "By five at noon, you alright with that time?" She asked at Kei.

"Sure, just give me time to prepare, alright?" Kei said as she got up and wipes herself with a towel since she is sweating alot.

"Sounds good then, see you, Kei!"

"See you too, Chae."

With that, the call ended and Chaeryeong is happy to meet her best friend again after two months since Kei is always busy going on volleyball matches to win at national finals.

Chaeryeong always supports Kei about her goal being the best volleyball player and winningbat national finals soon, but sometimes, she just wants to spend time with Kei since she is that type of friend that Chaeryeong will always be cherishing it.

୨୧

3:23pm

Chaeryeong is now in their usual restaurant place while waiting for Kei where her and Kei would always hang out when they got nothing to do or just wanting to spend time together.

She just patiently waited for Kei to arrive while their usual waiter, who is their close friend because they always come to their restaurant, come up to Chaeryeong if she wanted something to order.

"Hey, Chaeryeong!" The waiter greeted Chaeryeong brightly, making Chaeryeong looking at her with a smile on her face. "Wanna order your usual?" He asked.

"Hi, Osamu!" Chaeryeong also greeted their close waiter, "I'll just have my usual drink since Kei and I are just hanging out for a while." She said with a smile on her face.

"Gotcha!" He noted, "Oh yeah, how is Kei by the way?" He added to his question, curious about what happened to Kei.

"Well, she's still on her volleyball practice as always so they can get prepared to win in the national finals, she didn't have much time to hangout with me much in past two months, but she will be arriving here soon!" She replied.

"Oh really? Damn I also miss her too, well, hope she can arrive soon!" Osamu said. "Oh yeah- I'm gonna make your order now!" He added and he walks away to walk to the kitchen to make Chaeryeong's usual drink.

While she is waiting, Kei is running to the street sideways to meeting up with Chaeryeong in their usual restaurant, as she kept looking for their usual place, she suddenly spot Chaeryeong inside of the big window in their usual restaurant.

She smiled widely and she quickly fixes herself before getting inside, she takes a deep breathe and walks inside to see Chaeryeong looking down at the table.

The bell of the inside restaurant placing on top of the door had made a noise, that makes Chaeryeong look around to see if Kei is inside now, but Kei quickly hides behind the big bush decorations with a half vertical wall, that makes Chaeryeong a little bit disappointed but she just turns around again looking at the window beside her, waiting for Kei to arrive.

Kei then went up behind Chaeryeong to scare her, she crouched down a little and she tip toes to not make a big sound, she walks slowly, and trying to hold her laugh, she prepares her hands to touch Chaeryeong's waist.

"Bahh!" She both scream and grab Chaeryeong's waist and she got up quickly.

Chaeryeong got flinched and her heart is beating fast while she holds her chest and catches up her breath.

"Shit! I-" She quickly turned her head to see Kei trying to hold her laugh. "Keiii!" Chaeryeong whines as she got pissed by Kei's action, Kei couldn't hold her laugh anymore so she just let it all out and held her stomach.

"I-I'm sorry-" Kei couldn't even continue her sentence as she kept on laughing, she looks at Chaeryeong that is glaring at her, making Kei trying to be serious so she wipes her tears away and coughing to fix her voice, she brushes herself off and went to take her seat to face Chaeryeong.

"I'm sorry- you should see the look on you face when you get scared-" She chuckles and trying to hold her laugh again.

"Ugh, still haven't change I see." Chaeryeong just rolls her eyes while waiting Kei to finish laughing.

" Chaeryeong just rolls her eyes while waiting Kei to finish laughing