Introduction

Name (OC): Yuki Maru Shisoui
Age: 19 years old
Birthdate: January 27
Mother (maiden): Maru Yuki Kanamari
Father: Hoshimistu Shisoui
Sibling(s): Hana Yume Shisoui and Kenji Katsuki Shisoui.

Appearance:
A Very Observative, Knowledgable, Kind, Sweet, Caring, Calm, but Easily mad girl. She can observe people without looking, just sensing the Aura around her. She has a white-pinkish pale skin, Ash-Blue Eyes, peachy kissable lips, and a knee-length whitish-blue hair tied in a bun with sakura flower clip on her hair. She loves to eat but never gets fat, She is a childish-like girl, she likes to cook food along with the other swords, she likes to take a care of house holds, she is a very hard-working aruji, and she loves Babies so so much!

But when she gets mad, she is the type of person if looks can kill they will be announced dead by now, she gives cold-shoulders and doesn't get too attached when it comes to arguing.

Also a soft-hearted fine women, who loves her Family so much!

It affects her so much, her past was terrible, but she did a selfish decision that she regretted. No one knows why she did that, not even a single detail. Only herself and the souls around her citadel.