⭐CHAPTER :24⭐

AT PANCHI'S OFFICE.....

Panchi was hell irritated with siddharth. He was looking at her for past two minutes. "Are you gona tell me what and where to start sir." panchi finally asked. He smirked and said. "Well Miss Dobrial I would advice you to start with the files. Which you can spot after cleaning my shelf. C16-C23 section for today." He replied. Panchi forced a smile and nodded. She went to the shelf section and gasped. "OH MY GOD!" She said. The shelf was adorned with ladies bracelets, lovey dovey cards, flowers, love letters, ladies shawls and etc. Files were deep inside the pile of mess. "To fuck with the job. I could just work at my father's company. I am secretary not a maid!" she thought. "To fuck that bastard!" panchi muttered. "I heard that!" siddharth yelled from his desk smirking. Panchi narrowed her eyes and smiled sweetly. "Jerk!!" She said. He only chuckled.

Panchi started cleaning the trash so that she can finally spot the files. "I don't know when this man works apart from the bed. It is gona be long day ahead..." panchi sighed and wishpered...

AT THE COLLEGE.....

Piya and abhay were in deep thought that how they can manage to flee from the recent assignment. "Abhay... I think your project would be such colorless. I mean you and your family always are in black. And with white back ground it will be perfect 19th century black and white family!!" Kabir commented and all laughed. It got abhay out of his thoughts and he arched his eyebrow towards kabir. Kabir coughed and looked away. Piya realised that they are vampire and can't have family photos." Abhay. Do you have any paintings from your childhood?" Piya asked. Abhay nodded. "There will be some paintings and some black and white photos. But I don't think that would do any good." He said. Piya smiled and said "Leave it to me." Abhay took a sigh of relief. But Piya was still lost in her thoughts. Bell ranged. All students were heading to cafeteria when they saw Mrs. Raichand sitting there with principal.

Abhay got confused. "Mom? Is everything all right?" He asked. Haseena smiled and said. "Oh abhay I forgot my clutch in my car. Can you please go and get that for me sweetie?" she asked. Abhay frowned. 'Just get out of here young man!' haseena mindlinked him in her stern motherly tone. He nodded and went. Haseena turned towards the students. "This Saturday is Abhay's birthday. I would like all of you to be present there. And just so you know it is a surprise. So not to tell abhay." She announced. All were very happy and cheering. Piya approached haseena and said. "Aunty there is a problem." And she explained the family album assignment and it's importance in marking.

"Piya I only have two to four paintings of abhay when he was around 8-10 years I think. And a painting of three of us when he was around 12-15. Other than that I have black and white photos of him. But all will look same as his current face." she explained.
Piya smiled." Nothing that technology can't do! "she said. Haseena smiled." Oh sweety what will I do without you! And guess this young man needs photo shoot. "Both the ladies chuckled to themselves. Abhay came and saw both the ladies laughing and talking." I guess now my mate and mother does not want me! "he said sitting there and pouting." Of course not! "Piya and haseena said at same time. All the three of them laughed.

T was watching them from distance and fuming in anger. It should have been me!! She thought. I will show that bitch her place. She thought ...

Panchi's office....

At last panchi was done with cleaning. She put all the things in a box and wrote 'TRASH' In big bold handwriting with black marker. The box was then kept in a corner. She than arranged all the files properly and started working on the work.... Around four her work was done. She than went to siddharth's cabin and knocked. After hearing his reply 'come in' she went inside.

By the sight in front of her she was shocked. "Oh my gosh!" Siddharth was sitting on his chair and a half naked girl was sitting on his lap kissing him madly. She dropped the files on his desk with a loud thud and muttered "Jerk!!" and ran out of his office. This scene will give me nightmares for rest of my life! She thought and headed home.

DOBRIAL COMPANIES. INC. (ARNAB'S OFFICE).....

Arnab was working on the files when there was knock on the door. He sighed and said come in. His assistant came and said "Sir there is this nun here from St. Marry orphanage to meet you. She said that it is urgent." she informed. Arnab frowned. St. Marry orphanage. I don't think I have any connections with any orphanage! Though he said "Bring her in."

An elderly looking nun in her black and white Rob entered. Arnab smiled politely and said "Good evening. Please have a seat." The nun smiled. "Thank you Mr. DOBRIAL for your special time. But it was urgent.I am Mother Cara." she said. He nodded. "Do you know any Ms. Sugandh Jaiswal?" she asked. Arnab stiffened. "Yes." He replied curtly. "So you would also know about her daughter Piyali Jaiswal?" she asked. Arnab tensed and replied "Yes. She was my and Sugandh's daughter." He said. "So Mr. DOBRIAL Before a week we deed background check on our kids in the orphanage since twenty years back till now to know about there past and future." she said. Arnab nodded. "So what is the connection between this things?" he asked. "So... You see Mr. Dobrial your daughter Ms. Piyali Jaiswal is ALIVE........"

AUTHOR'S NOTE....

HELLO MY LOVELY READERS... THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND PAITENCE. CONSTANT ENCOURAGEMENT FOR UPDATES BY @KITTYANDMOMMALURRVE AND @abhiya006. And all my faithful readers. I thank you for your lovely comments and votes.

THIS IS THE GIFT FROM ME TO MY READERS. 7 JULY TOMMOROW IS MY BIRTHDAY!! 🎉🎇🎁💖...

SO ENJOY LOVELIES......!!!!