Castle Black *smut*

You were traveler and an explorer, never stayed in one place for too long. You had heard of rumors of the dead beyond the wall and set out to see them for yourself.
On your way to the wall, not really sure how you'd get past it, you stopped at a small pub to fuel yourself. While at the pub it was overtaken by wildlings and almost everyone was killed, you and a few others managed to survive by hiding in an small underground hole.
Once the coast was clear you were the first one out. Nearly facing death you decided to head towards castle black which was only a few leagues away. You wanted to relay what just occurred to them as you knew they handled such incidents, and you hoped that maybe they'd let you pass north of the wall.
As you walked to the gate of Castle Black two men came to escort you inside. After introducing yourself and making them aware of what had occurred at the pub you were told to sit on a log away from the men. You heard all the men talking and discussing what to do with you, as woman weren't allowed in Castle Black and they did not want to send you North of the wall.
The men went quiet when someone approached, dressed in all black of course with a black fur cloak draped over his shoulders. His hair was as dark as the night and it was long and curly. "Lord Commander." The men said bowing their heads before pointing over towards you. They talked to this man who was called the Lord Commander and filled him in on what occurred. You studied him from a far trying to hear what the men were saying, them speaking quieter as if they knew you were listening.
All of a sudden the curly haired man started to walk towards you and you quickly turned you head and focused your eyes to the gravel ground below your feet.
"What's yer name?" He asked as he stood in front of you, this making you stand up to face him, but your head still lowered, not making eye contact. "My name is Y/N.." you said, your mind racing thinking of ways to get to the other side of the wall. You were smart, smarter than any man you've ever met so you knew how to play games and get what you wanted.
You raised your eyes, taking on the role of a scared girl who just witnessed death and wanted to feel safe. "Y/N, I've talked to my men and we are sorry for what you've gone through. But we cannot let you north of the wall, it's too dangerous for anyone let alone a woman." You tried to hold back a scoff at his remark, your eyes finally scanning his rough face. He looked sad when your eyes met and you knew he fell for your act, him continuing to speak. "But we're willing to house you here for a few days while you gather your bearings. After we'll send you back south with a horse and some food." He said this as he placed his glove covered hand on your shoulder, a reassuring smile on his face.
You nodded lowering your eyes towards his hand. "Thank you.." you said a slight shiver was sent through your body from his touch.
"Sam will show you to your chambers and he'll set up a bath for you to clean yourself up." He said nodding over to the man called Sam. He was a large man but he looked soft and when he smiled as he approached you could tell he would cause no harm.
You let Sam lead you to your chambers and you stood watching as he set up a tub with hot boiled water for you. "You're all set..." he paused not knowing what to call you. "Y/N, my name is Y/N." You said with a smile and a nod which made Sam smile back. "You're all set Y/N." He said as he walked out of your chambers. You smiled to yourself, that man was so sweet, very weak looking but sweet.
You undressed yourself, your heavy clothing dropping to the floor and your very toned body shivered as the air hit your pale skin. When you stepped into the tub you felt a wave of relief, not having felt the warmth of a bath in years.
After you scrubbed yourself clean you stepped out of the tub and looked around realizing they hadn't left you any nightwear so you just put on your dirty undershirt and underpants.
"Y/N, I've brought you food. Are you all dressed?" You heard from behind your door, the sweet voice of Sam. "Yes come in Sam." You said smiling, feeling safe in his presence. You were glad this man was chosen to care for you as you felt if anyone else was in charge of this they'd do terrible things to you. This was true because these men had not seen or felt a woman in years...
Sam left the food on a table, nodded and walked out and that was it. You sat down and ate like you hadn't eaten in weeks, gulping down a jug of ale. After stuffing yourself you sat down by your window for a while thinking about your plan to get past the wall.
When it finally became night you stood up and snuck out of your chambers, making your way through the halls until you found the Lord Commanders room. You only knew it was his because the door was cracked open and his black cloak was placed on a chair inside.
You snuck in being as quiet as possible to see him sitting by his fire, the crackling of the flames masking the sound of your footsteps.
"Lord Commander..." you said softly your thumbs fiddling as he jumped and turned around, a little spooked.
"Oh um Y/N what'yer doing here?" He said clearing his voice and standing up, his muscular body covered with his nightwear. He turned to completely face you and tried to act as if you didn't scare the living shite out of him.
"I'm sorry for just walking in, I should've knocked but I.. I couldn't sleep." You said acting as a poor sad girl your eyes scanning his body but quickly lowering to the ground hoping he noticed.
He walked up to you slightly, you could tell he didn't know how to react. "I could have Sam bring you some warm ale, that could help you sleep." You could tell he felt bad for you so you forced a few tears out of your eyes. "I just saw so much death, every time I close my eyes I see them." Your voice cracked a bit as your false tears slid down your red cheeks.
You looked up to see Jon staring at you obviously not knowing what to do at this point so you ran up to him and wrapped your arms around him, making sure he felt your body against his.
You felt his body try to pull back at first but he stopped himself and placed a hand on your back trying to comfort you. "I'm so sorry Y/N, death is a horrible thing. You'll be alright." He said trying to shush you as you fake sobbed into his shoulder. Feeling something growing hard pressing against you which made you bite your lip. You felt his other hand as he placed it on the back of your head, his thumb rubbing your hair.
You smirked against his shoulder before pulling your face back so that it was only inches from his, your tears stopping and your eyes looking into his. Your whole face changed from a scared girl to one with lust and just seconds later you pressed your lips to his.
He immediately pulled away, "Y/N what'yer you doing?!" He exclaimed his eyes wide but you could see he wanted you..
"I'm sorry Lord Commander, I just... I need your comfort, your touch.." you said softly as he stepped back towards you, placing his warm hand on your cheek. He couldn't resist you, obviously because he hadn't felt the touch of a woman in gods know how long.
"Jon.." he said softly his eyes staring at your lips. "Huh?" You questioned. "My name is Jon."
You smirked slightly unable to hold it back, feeling a warmth grow in your stomach. "Jon, I want you to fuck me.." you said softly before you grabbed his member through his pants, feeling as it was already slightly hard.
He was obviously taken a back but he didn't move away from your touch, he moved in closer, gasping slightly as he pressed against your touch. "I can't.." he said as you pressed your lips against his, biting his lip.
Your hands moved to untie your shirt exposing your breasts and you grabbed his hand placing it onto one. His doubts about this went away as soon as you did this, his hand cupping your soft breast. His lips mended to yours, then his tongue entered your mouth causing you to moan against it.
Your hands worked to remove his night shirt and then they slid down his pants allowing his now fully hard member to be exposed pressing against your lower stomach. You pulled away from his lips to untie your pants and slide them down, your juices had already began to soak them a bit. You both stood there staring at each others bare bodies, Jon biting his lip. You smirked allowing him to see the pure lust in your eyes. You then turned and walked over to the side of his bed, Jon following close behind. You bent over the side of his bed, shaking your arse at him as he stood behind you running his hand down your back. "You want to do it this way?" He questioned as he stood against you, his member pressing against your ass cheek.
You loved it this way, the barbaric feeling you felt from it always got you off. "Just fuck me.." you said with a moan, your hands went to grip the furs on the bed.
As you felt Jon's hands grip your waist, he hesitated and you scoffed, "Don't put it in me arse Jon."
"I know where to put it." He said with a slight attitude and within seconds you felt the tip line up with your wet cunt and he pushed his way into you slowly at first. He moaned loudly feeling your walls grip his member.
You pushed yourself against him, fully taking in his hardness and he groaned as he slowly began to pumping in and out of you. "Is this alright?" He said slightly worried but you just nodded and said "Mhm.. faster Jon." His strong hands gripped onto your waist tighter as he began to pump faster and harder. The sound of sweaty skin slapping against each other filling the room.
Gods he felt so good in you and as he fucked you harder you felt him hit your spot. This caused you to moan out loud but you felt his hand reach up to cover your mouth, trying to keep you quiet. You took one of his fingers in your mouth and sucked on it, softly moaning against it. A few seconds later your walls gripped his member tightly before releasing and a wave of pure pleasure ran through you.
Jon removed a finger from your mouth and brought his hand back to your waist to grip it before he pounded into you hard and quick to get himself to climax as well.
To help you moved your body to pump along with his, causing him to release him warm seed into you. He then pulled out his dripping member, you turned over to lay your body on his bed.
Jon brought himself onto the bed lying next to you. The both of you breathing heavily, Jon pulled you into his strong arms, your sweaty bodies pressed against each other's. Your fingers traced patterns on his chest as he kissed your forehead and his fingers ran through your hair.
After a while he was fast asleep and you slowly slipped out of his embrace. You gathered your clothing, and grabbed his fur cloak from the chair before slipping out of his room.
Before sunrise you snuck your way through to the other side of the wall, using your womanly charm to trick the man to let you go.
You got what you wanted and that morning Jon woke up to see you and his cloak missing, never to be seen again.