Battle of the Bastards *smut*

This is a long one I hope you enjoy!

You had been stuck in Winterfell which was being ruled by a bastard named Ramsey Bolton. You disguised yourself as a handmaid and were able to get by taking care of Sansa Stark. Having been a friend of the Starks ever since you were young, as they took you in after your family farm was overrun
Many of time you and Sansa would plot ways to escape, but she would change her mind because she believed she would be caught and killed. You wouldn't except that and would often sneak to see Theon Greyjoy who was kept prisoner by Ramsey. Together you planned a way for him to take Sansa out of Winterfell, excepting the fact you would have to stay behind.
When Theon and Sansa disappeared Ramsey took his anger out on you since you were the closest one to Sansa being her "handmaid". It was a living hell and everyday you'd collapse on the cold floor of Sansa's bed chambers crying, after Ramsey would torture you.
One day after Ramsey was done with you, leaving you bruised and bloody in the center of Winterfell, you heard him speaking to his men. There was talk of none other than Jon Snow and his men approaching Winterfell. When you heard of this you couldn't help but hold back a smile at the thought your childhood friend could retake Winterfell and return it to the way it used to be.
You quickly wiped the smile off your face fearing Ramsey would see it and you slowly crept back to Sansa's chambers. You spent a few days there, Ramsey too busy getting ready for a battle to come take his anger out on you.
Praying to the gods every morning and night, hoping Jon would win and you would finally be able to be yourself free of torture.

After the Battle of the Bastards

You had left the chambers after hearing commotion, fearing that Ramsey had won. When you walked out into fresh air your body shivered, taking a deep breath as you stood on a high deck. Lifting your eyes, body trembling, you squinted your eyes to focus on Jon Snow beating Ramsey Bolton till his face was red with his own blood.
In that moment you feel the biggest sign of relief leave your lips and after Jon ordered Ramsey be taken away to a cell, you watched as he looked around. Sansa stood by his side your eyes locking with each other's. You immediately grabbed the skirt of your dress and ran down the stairs as fast as you could. Sansa running to meet you at the bottom of the steps, you almost jumping into her arms. " Y/N, Thank the gods you're ok. I wanted to help you out but Theon wouldn't let me turn back..." she said her piercing blue eyes showing pain as she looked closer at your bruised arms and face. "It's alright Sansa I'm okay. I survived and so did you." She nodded before she hugged you tightly, then stepping aside to show Jon Snow waiting behind her.
You looked up feeling your heart shatter with joy and sadness, seeing your old friend after many years. He had grown so much, he looked so different... "Come ere'" he shouted with his thick northern accent his hand grabbing your arm to pull you into to a big hug. You winced a bit from your bruises but you ignored the pain.
Feeling yourself melting in his arms, his hand reaching behind your head holding you close. You never wanted to leave his grasp and in this moment you remembered how much you truly cared for this bastard.
Eventually he pulled away from the hug, his hands gripping your arms. "Gods how long has it been since I've seen you Y/N? The last time was before I left for Castle Black." He said with the biggest smile, his face soaked in blood and his dark greasy locks pulled back into a bun. "It's been quite a long time Jon. I never thought I'd see you again... I'm so glad you're home." You said your voice cracking as you became overcome with emotion, tears falling from your eyes. You truly thought you'd never see anyone of your old friends again and now seeing two of them standing here in front of you made you break down. Jon had worry strike through his face, removing a glove to wipe away your tears with his thumb. "It's alright don't cry. I'm here to stay. We will return Winterfell to the way it should be." He said reassuring you then he looked over to Sansa and nodded. Sansa then walked up to you and took your arm in hers, leading you back to your old chambers to help you calm down.
She helped you change into your nightgown, feeling so free now that you wouldn't have to be disguised as a handmaid anymore. "I'll be back Y/N, I'm going to fetch some water and a rag to clean your wounds." You nodded to her and took a seat on a chair, your fingers fiddling with your long hair.
After waiting a while you heard a knock on the door and expected Sansa to be the one to open it. "Come in!" You shouted out as you were on the far side of the room. Only to see Jon Snow peak through, a bowl of water and a rag in his hands, closing the door behind him.
"I saw Sansa on her way back here and thought I'd come help so she could rest... if that's alright?" He asked as he approached you.
You nodded, pulling your hair back to expose your cut and bruised face. You saw pain in his dark brown eyes which only made you tear up.
As he placed the bowl down and began to wipe your face with the rag as gently as he could.
"Ramsey did this to you..?" He asked with such anger in his voice. Trying hard to hold in your pain, you just couldn't anymore and nodded, breaking down. This caused Jon to toss the rag into the bowl and he took you into his arms. "I swear I'll make sure he pays for what he did to Sansa and you." You felt safe in his arms taking his word for it, knowing Ramsey would be dealt with.
As you sobbed in his arms, Jon placed his hand on your head, stroking your hair. Your head resting against his chest. You soon realized you truly loved this man, thinking back to your childhood and noting the fact you had feelings for him so long ago. Jon rested his lips against your forehead, the both of you breathing in unison.
You had never been this close to him before but for some reason it felt as if you were meant to be here with him, never wanting to leave.
You soon lifted your head, your eyes locking with his, slowly moving closer until your cut and bruised lips pressed against his. Feeling your whole body explode with lust. You pulled away slightly, almost embarrassed because you feared maybe he didn't feel the same.
But when you looked at his face you saw pure love in his eyes, his lips pulling into a large smile.
His hand still on your head he pulled you back into the kiss, the two of you filled with passion. Your hands traced up his armor, already beginning to untie it without you even realizing what you were doing. Jon noticed what you were doing and broke the kiss to look down at your hands, his hands coming down to help. His armor falling from his body he then moved his hands to the front of your gown, untying it quickly. You let your gown fall from your shoulders, your chest moving heavily from nervousness. Your eyes moved up from looking at your bare body, looking to Jon's face.
"You're beautiful..." he said in a whisper as he lifted his hands to your waist, trailing their way up your bruised body, sending chills through you. You felt yourself smile as you leaned back in for a kiss, your hands untying Jon's undershirt, pulling it down off his body.
You leaned into him as you then untied his pants and slowly moved them down his legs until he lifted his feet to remove them completely. He kicked off his boots and they landed somewhere in your room. Taking a few steps back your eyes traced over his body, in awe over how he looked, his member already erect.
You both stood there for a minute just staring at each others bodies until you looked up into his eyes with pure lust. He walked up to you as you backed up towards your bed, hopping up onto it. Jon crawled on top of you, his body's pressed against yours. Using one hand to hold himself up and the other to trace the bruises on your arm. You lifted your head up to press your lips against his, your tongue tracing his soft lips causing his lips to part. As your tongues danced you instinctively bucked your hips up against his, causing him to moan against your lips. His hard member pressing against your lower stomach, your hand reaching down to grab it. When you did he grunted and spoke against your lips.
"Are you sure you want this Y/N?" You nodded quickly "I want you so bad Jon Snow". You smiled against his lips as you both guided his member into your entrance.
Having done this once before with a man you hardly knew, you kind of knew what to do. Gasping as he slowly pushed himself more into you, you softly bit onto Jon's lip to help ease the pain. "Fuck." He mumbled against your lips as your hands traced down his body and gripped his ass. He began pumping in and out, your tightness tried to adjust to his size. You felt as Jon was overtaken with passion and lust when he began to thrust himself into you faster and harder. You moaned loudly against his lips, pulling your lips from his to moan next to his ear. Sweat dripped from his forehead as he moaned and grunted, placing his head in the nook of your neck.
You gasped as he pressed his thumb against your sensitive bud, rubbing it slowly. Jon still thrusting into you which caused you to soon reach your climax. Your walls squeezed against his member then soon releasing with pure pleasure. Moaning out loudly into his ear.
Jon soon pulled you up, still inside of you and took you onto his lap, arms wrapped around each other. You began bouncing up and down to help him reach his climax. The sound of your sweaty bare bodies rubbing against each other filled the room. Your lips locked, moans escaping them.
Feeling his hands grip your ass pushing you down on his member.
Jon soon reached his climax, filling you with his seed, a loud moan leaving his lips and you two sat up panting heavily against each other's faces. You soon pulled your hips up, his member leaving you and you both laid down on the bed. Jon pulling you against his chest, your hand tracing patterns on his chest as you both breathed heavily.
"Gods I love you Y/N..." Jon said as he kissed your forehead, his arms wrapped around you.
"I love you too Jon Snow." You said with a smile, soon the both of you fell asleep, furs covering your bodies.