.007

.007.

"the saying live fast and die young is what they told us

"the saying live fast and die young is what they told us."
augustine rolled over to the second scream of the night, she was staying up reading about this supernatural history, she thought it was cool that her parents were somewhat pioneers of journey but there has been screams from rooms all night. she sighed getting out of bed, putting her robe over herself she opened her door. only to flinch when she saw someone standing there. "rafael, what the hell." augustine almost screamed but he covered her mouth.

"i never thanked you for bringing my brother back." he smiled, augustine nodded and just hugged him and pulled away. "do you have any idea why people have been screaming all night? mostly the little kids." augustine looked around rafael. he shook his head for an answer.

"listen, just go find landon. make sure he's safe. if people are screaming defensive is on some serious levels right now and we don't want him in the crossfire of a scared vampire, angry wolf or an annoyed witch. maybe the horny tribrid is fine." augustine made herself laugh thinking about the trip they took to find landon. rafael didn't have any questions and just nodded.

augustine laid across three chairs tired. she felt her leg get lifted. she opened her eyes to see rafael at her feet, sitting in the chair now. and then she felt her head get raised she looked up to see mg and she just smiled. "my favorite boys paying me a visit to what do i owe this pleasure? or should i ask who's dying?" she smiled looking between both of them. rafael and mg looked at each other and then looked down to augustine to share a laugh.

"yesterday, i came into possession of another malivore artifact. it was my hope to find a method of containment before it signaled another monster, but given the emergency meeting i've just called, i'm sure you can guess how well that went." alaric told the students only for them to groan. augustine looked up to mg. "you wear silk pjs?" she teased.

only for him to put a finger to her lips. she licked his finger only to make him snatch his hand away. rafael turned away from his brother. "have you guys seen hope anywhere?" he questioned. augustine shook her head and mg looked around not seeing any sign of her and shook his head. "but rest assure we are taking every precaution. sheriff donovan has been kind enough to open the doors of the lockwood mansion to us, so mister williams and miss tig are now in the process of evacuating our students from lower grades." alaric explained.

"why don't we just evacuate the damn artifact?" kaleb yelled out. augustine rolled her eyes and cuffed her hands over her mouth and screamed. "boo!" kaleb turned around slowly only to scoff at her position. alaric looked to his students to stop. mg just pulled augustine closer to him once kaleb looked over to them.