"What's that for?" He said in his astonishment.

"Hindi mo man maririnig ang tatlong maliliit na salita na 'yon mula sa akin dahil hindi ako ganoong klase ng tao pero pinapangako ko sa iyo na maririnig mo iyon paulit-ulit nang hindi ako nagsasalita." Malumanay na sabi ko habang nakatitig sa mga mata niya. Gusto ko mawala ang doubt niya sa akin.

"God, I love this womam." His eyes soften and embraced me.

My stomach rumbled.

"Sorry pero this woman is hungry na." Tumingala ako para tignan siya.

"Order?"

*****************************

IEOUS

My just found myself grinning and smiling everytime I think of Kelly. She just made my whole word spin slower than others. I was finally have the woman that I dreamt to have. Yesterday we made love on her bed for countless of times until dawn. Her body, scent, and voice did not left my body-- it lingers everywhere in every inches of my system.

How many times did she reject my feelings that I kept on conveying? Countless. The world would probably in shock right now that we shared the same feelings. My friends would probably die in surprise in their disbelief. For the past 7 years she's the only girl that I set my eyes on, I brought different woman in different events and not even single one of them I brought twice.I randomly ask somebody but Kelly was more than that. She deserve to be treated like she was the only one. Wala siyang katulad.

I almost lost hope when she said that I was after her body and sex... well that was included and I'd not allow eveyrone to have her body but that's not the only thing I was after. Like I said, I was after for her body and heart, I want to possess every crevices she has and own her heart. I was deeply scarred by Kelly's words and how she looked at my motives. My intention wasn't pure because I want to made love all day- every single day with her, intention was raw and was stripped.

I couldn't helped but shove the papers on my face and grin and giggle like a teenage girl being noticed by her crush. I didn't care on how I might look like and sound like but I was overjoyed because I finally have Kelly and we were sharing the same feelings. Not to mention,her naked body and erotic face. God, forbid me but I want more of her. She was a nude masterpiece.

"Huy!" I flinched when Kelly threw a something againt the papers that were covering my faces.

"Mukha kang nababaliw diyan." She sound like she was weirded out. "Akin na nga 'yang papers na 'yan! Confidential 'yan at bakit ka ba nandito sa opisina ko? May sarili kang business at opisina lumayas ka nga dito." She shoo me and treated me like a stray dog.

I cleared my throat and put down the papers. As soon as I arrived my unit and got dressed, I drove here to Maiden main building and into her office.

"Why? I can't visit my girlfriend?" He said sheepishly. Her cheeks went crimson red but she was glaring at me.

"Baliw." She murmured and averted her gaze on her desktop, still glaring and still crimson red.

I chuckled because of her cuteness. Kelly wasn't the type of girl that wants to clarify and label people. She was after clarification of intentions and feelings-- she has the purest heart that people never saw nor felt. She was easily misunderstood because of how she speaks and social interaction but she's an amazing person. It wasn't easy for her to be expressive but I really appreciated her honest feelings, it might not be direct but I understand Kelly more than anybody could.

A buzz caught me out of trance. We both looked at the door's direction. It was her secretary-assistant, Wendy. She was smiling widely and walked across the room. Wendy was a trusty friend, she was the reason how I figured out Kelly's where'bouts.

"Good morning ma'am, may tumawag po galing sa Reon Company na may proposal for being suppliers. Pwede daw po ba mahingi ang oras mo?"

The spaces between my brows creased. Reon? Wasn't that an engineering and inventory company? What on Earth they want from Maiden?

"Supplies for what?" I asked directly Kelly. She shrugged.

"Baka equipments and machinery, isa sila sa kinontak namin kasi kailangan na naming magpalit ng machines pero gusto ko sana bagong suppliers." She said. Ah, that made sense now. I nodded.

Pero bakit siya pa ang kailangan nila makausap? Pwede naman 'yung vice president or 'yung head ng inventory department.

"They want to personally talk to Kelly? I mean why her?" I asked Wendy. She alsp shrugged.

"Oo nga 'no, aba bakit ako?" I chuckled at Kelly's face. "Ay, sabihin mo mag mi-meeting pero huwag mo sabihin na ako ang ka meeting. Hayaan mo na si Angelica at Ivan ang kumausap sa kanila. Ka-stress 'yun ah."

"Sige po ma'am." Wendy said. I caught her meaningful gaze, she was rooting for me all this timen, so I mouthed 'thanks'.

Reon Company, I didn't feel good about that company. Everyone recognized me-- even Kelly knew me as a man with amazing intuition and instinct, that's the secret on how I snatches no. 1 spots.

And Reon Company? Not a good deal.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Thank you for waiting for my update. How's the story so far? Hahaha

A little boring pero I'll make it up po.

Don't forget to vote ond comment! And if you haven't follow me here sa wattpad... ehem beke nemen dejk salamat po