You: uhh what just happened?

MJ: I don't know, maybe it was just some villain with similar ability's?

You: yeah maybe.

Whenever we tried to relax Hydroman kept showing up well his quirky knock off, but as he kept showing up it was a no brainer that this guy was Hydroman, so I hid my Vigilante costume under my clothes, and when Hydroman showed up me, and MJ followed since she would like to get some pictures, but I asked to not take pictures of me since if U.A saw scarlet spider they'd kick me out of U.A. I was swinging in the sewers with MJ on my back.

MJ: I've missed this!

You: I thought you hated this?

MJ: oh I still do, but it's nice to do this with you again!

You: yeah, hey remember dr. Connors?

MJ: oh yeah the scientist that went missing.

You: I found him in a sewer, but he was a giant lizard.

MJ: really?

You: yeah, but I stopped him he's serving time in prison, the sewers remind me of him. Random thing to say I usually talk out loud when I'm alone.

MJ: dork.

As we were swinging I looked at MJ, and she looked pale, she looked like she was gonna be sick.

You: hey are you ok?

MJ: I'm fine tiger, it's nothing to worry about It'll go away.

As I was swinging we found a lab with Hydroman, and a mad scientist who disappeared, and that scientist was named Miles Warren.

Warren: good Spiderman. Hydroman.

Hydroman: with pleasure.

He morphed into water, and tried to hit me, but I dodged, I had a little trouble till he returned normal, started looked pale, and he looked like he was gonna throw up.

You: what's happening to him?!

Warren: this Hydroman is not the original he is just a copy I give him hydronic liquids to keep him stable, but right now I am all out.

Hydroman: what no Doc please there's got to be more.

Warren: you're a clone I can make another, but I cannot recreate her.

He pointed at Mary Jane.

You: what dose she have to do with this?!

Warren: when Mary Jane disappeared Hydroman demand that she'd be clone, so she could love him, but she ran away, and somehow ended up here, like I did, so I recreated Hydroman, and have her be with him, but now she'll die.

You: what no! That's a lie.

MJ: uh Y/n.

I turned around to see MJ turning into water, and I then saw Hydroman turn into steam, I went to MJ, and saw her tears.

You: no MJ this can't be happening we... we just found each other I can't lose you again. Warren where the hell are you?!

MJ: I'm sorry Y/n, but if I'm anything like the real Mary Jane, just so you know she loves Y/n L/n so much.

She then evaporated.

You: NOOOOO!!!! MARY JANE!!!!!!

The room started to flood, and I quickly got out, and then I left NYC, and I told U.A about the things that had happened, and I told them I was the scarlet spider, and a surprise they knew because they knew I'm from another dimension, and was a hero there, so they figured that as a teenager I'd be a Vigilante, and so they took me back to my apartment, and I was angry I wanted them to expel me, I wanted to quit the hero life, but I guess the world is cruel to me. When I looked out into the window I saw police cars chasing crazy drivers, so I put on my mask, and took a cold shower in my bathroom, and cried, and then I started ordering takeout to just eat since I'd been in New York for a couple of days, and I'm gonna eat my feelings for the week. When I returned to U.A I wasn't wearing my tie, my clothes were baggy, my hair was messy, my eyes were heavy, I was a little fat, and I had my costume underneath my clothes.

Uraraka: uh Y/n are you ok?

Iida: your not dressed appropriate.

Todoroki: you look tired.

Midorya: and you are a little bit umm big.

You: pretty sure you just called me fat.

When I got to my desk, I slammed my head on it, and it was pretty loud, and everyone looked at me, when class started something was pulling me up, and I looked up to see a portal trying to suck me in, I tried to shoot a web, but nothing came out, Bakugo grabbed my arm to help me, but we both got sucked in, and then we were in New York a different New York, and also I'm dead.