CHAPTER 1: THE AWAKENING OF BILLS, how you're Goku?

Goku has faced many very powerful enemies, ending with the dragon is a 1-star "Omega Shenron". Omega shenron: NO!!!- go away... in that... Vegeta: Kakarotto! Are you going to train?-but vegeta realizes something - kakarotto... don't tell me that... Goku: Shhh see you soon vegeta - Goku was hiding something... but that will be? And goku is going, the spheres are attached to their body... After all what happened... in the world of Billi... Bills: Ahhh-(yawning)-Bills wakes up again from its long slumber "supposedly" Wiss: ah-you realize, wiss was taking tè that I...- lord bills, finally woke up... Bills: wiss, as I slept... Wiss: mmm...-thinking-More or less 5 years... Bills: Who?! 5 years...-is shocked - I slept very little...-put your face in a dream... Wiss: if, jojojo, and a question lord, because he chose to wake up so early, not that I was going to sleep a long nap? Bills: no, I had a small...- Look it up...mmm, a little premonition... Wiss: oh, again? Always fails his premonitions... Bills: shut up! I have never failed, or maybe you don't remember? Wiss: if you dreamed of with a fighter very strong... Bills: that's right, the Super saiyan God... Wiss: and his name was son Goku... Bills: changing the theme wiss...speaking about the, I have time that I don't see it... Wiss: you want to go to the earth, lord? Bills: yes, I think that it's time to... Wiss: very good-glad-because I have missed the delicious food of Ms. Bulma... Bills: very good wiss, prepare me a bath, hot and delicious food... Wiss: according to lord... -but suddenly, the god of destruction bills, notices something... Bills: hey wiss, by chance, you've not brought to but no one to this world...? Wiss: that I know of, no... Bills: look at this place... -then they see a child walking, and more nothing was... Goku: Hi! Lord bills... Bills, wiss: both are surprised - What?¡¡¡ Goku: hahahaha Bills: you are...Goku?-enters in a state of shock, then he laughs like crazy-Hahahahahaha now you are a child...! Hahaha Goku: hey, not so... many things happened in the earth... Wiss: but careless you are, your ki divine it's not what I sense, and walk with your dogi, shredded...-wiss realizes the tail of goku-ah? You have a tail, that is new... Goku: ah, yes lol, good, had come the dragons dark, and I did not understand because I could not use the super saiyan blue... Wiss:-Wiss stare at him, watching him with his eyes and what I was studying - I can already see, by your size, your power and strength is reduced, and everything that had acomulado, as it disappeared... it's as if you had never trained... Goku: I see, with a reason I could not beat the dragon with 1 star. Shenron: goku, already it is time to depart... Goku: wait a minute. Bills: where are you going? Goku: the world of the dragons... Bills: seriously? And in such a way?... Goku: that is so bad? Bills: I say that goku stay here for now... Goku: ahh? Is...is...lord bills Bills: I already said. Shenron: I can not, your majesty, let me... Bills: I said no, or want to, I will destroy you completely... Shenron: okay, hehehe, well I leave it to goku in your hands... Bills: je¡ Goku: hahaha... Goes over an hour... -Goku account everything that happened on earth... Bills: mmm, that dragon doesn't sound as powerful... Goku: what are...for you must be insignificant... Bills: and for that serves that queue? Wiss: as seen, the saiyajines with tails are transformed into monkeys giant... Goku: well, when I transform into oozaru, I lost memory for a moment, thanks to pan, I remembered who he was, and to achieve a new transformation... Bills: and is to powerful? Wiss: I doubt it, the transformation of a oozaru, multiplied by 20 times the normal force of the... not as a supreme being... Goku you get hungry, your stomach growls-Hey wiss, you don't have anything to eat by chance, is that I'm hungry...is that with all those battles because I have no energy. Wiss: is note, I'm going to see that there is for you... Wiss takes its baculo, within it, magicamente get a food ration... Goku: thank you very much. Wiss: if you don't know, that meal was the lord's bills... Goku: ah? Bills: you said, " ahh, give me my comidaaaaa The 2 fight over the food...and both eat in a hurry... Wiss: there is not a...- wiss cover face with hand(shame)- these are never going to change. In the earth, corporation capsule, bulma, vegeta, bura and trunks, they go for a walk and shopping, bura which calls for clothes extravagant-mama, I want clothes good, you know, if I'm going to start at the uni I have to look good-trunks answer-go to your if you ask for both-bura-shut up, your as a big brother should...-vegeta answers-trunks, you should support your sister-trunks-pope! But who is she...bulma-already enough of fights we go to the center and we see that we buy-the scolds both... Vegeta: well, here we are...-vegeta comes out of the car. Mule: hah, well, I'll see you there within the mall-he goes running. Bulma: this girl...everything is the fault of vegeta! Vegeta: I do that! Insecta... Bulma: since that was goku! Your now what you do is train and train...you should put more character to mule... Vegeta: oh, this old bitter-says whispering with a low voice...-She will know what it does. The telephone trunks sounds which answers...-eh? Hello!, ahhh goten as these, if, if,if, I am going to alla-hangs up. Vegeta: where are you going? Trunks: ah? If it is goten just called me, wants you to go to see some things in the capital of the west. Vegeta: you know what you have to do, try not to be late. Trunks: yes.-trunks flies away- Vegeta: hmm...kakarotto.... Where you want to stay?, your to my you can't fool me hahahaha miserable kakarotto-spoke mentally staring at the sky. While one side of the universe, very far away...appear 2 people traveling at maximum speed of light... ???-it was a woman with a costume of angel, a baculo, hair short side, a ring that surrounds the neck and the back of she was a strange person with a sotana...de color marron, who will be?- my love, we have reached...which the stranger replies-mmm, where are the super areas of the dragon...-Because you want the super areas of the dragon? You want to do? The angel replied-What we are seeing lord...-it was a round rock giant and the angel uses your baculo to destroy the place, when achieved, surprisingly gets a super area of 3 stars...the stranger is surprised and get excited-well lol-laugh out of evil, only we are missing 6 areas, where are the others..?-Which the angel replies-the remaining are in the universe 7-Both look and the one wearing the robe says...-Well you expect, we're going beyond...-And both are going at the maximum speed of light-I'll Get the super areas of the dragon you'll see... Who are these strange people, and because you want to find the super areas of the dragon? Must be all this... perhaps it will be that goku and what about the others realize this? There a meeting? And that happened with the fate of the universe 7? A new adventure for goku and his friends expect them to, don't miss the next chapter of Dragon Ball AF Goku: is mio. Bills: no, it's mine! Goku, Bills: grrrr. Advancement. Hi, I'm goku!, that? Some strange people just appeared? And look for the super dragon spheres...who will be?, eh? Go in the ground they throw a party and not invite, I Hope to have a good time, I hope that the future remains in peace... In the next chapter of Dragon Ball AF will be: a Few strange beings in the universe prey, the feast for peace on earth...Don't miss it...