Chapter 5

Tyler P.O.V

"Tyler! Get to the point!" she says.

"Right. Why are you acting like this?" I say. Pulling her over to a place where it's just us.

"What?" She questions me. I know she's lying.

"You're being a really big jerk. Not only to Gina but to the whole team. What did they ever do to you?" I say.

"To be honest nothing. I had to come here because my dad went here." She starts.

"Me too! My stepdad went here!" Tyler says.

"And then I got put with the outcasts, when I just want to home home and relax. Plus there's Brody who could make me more popular and I don't have to made fun of." She says.

"Nobody has made fun of you." He says.

"Maybe not here." She says while looking at her feet. I put my hand under her chin and move her head up. I then lean in and hug her. It feels good.

Amber's P.O.V

We hug for it feels like an eternity. Finally I break free.

"Thanks Tyler." I say.

"We should be getting back. Dylan goons want us." Tyler says. I nod.

Brody's P.O.V

When Tyler decided to go take Amber away from me, I followed them and watched them very closely. I look away for one sec and they hug. bruh. I can't believe it. Poor Tyler I'm going to make her love me back.

Amber's P.O.V

The rest of the day was pretty uneventful. Nobody but Tyler talks to me. But I don't mind. Finally it's the end of the day. I put in my earphones. I'm not really sure what happens but suddenly the bus stops and it smells like gas.

"C'mon Vooch! Second time this week." Tyler says.

"Just give me 30 minutes." Vooch says. Everyone sighs.

"Why is this super bad?" I whisper to Tyler.

"The same thing happened 2 days ago." He sighs.

"Oof." I say. He smiles at me. My heart melts.

*1 hour later*

Gina's P.O.V

"Can someone help me make the fire?" Tyler asks.

"Yeah sure." Amber says.

"Hey Lizzy can you help me with this log?" I ask. She nods. I look over at Amber. I really hate her.

Amber's P.O.V

When we finish with the fire we pull up a log and sit bye the fire.

"Uh, guys I uh wanted to apologise for the way I've been acting. I uh- just get bullied a lot so I didn't want that to happen here." I say looking down at my feet.

"To be honest, I won't forgive you right away. You were pretty mean. But give it time. Soon enough I will." Lizzy says. I nod and smile.

"I forgive you." Eric blurts out. I chuckle.

I look at Gina. She looks at me. "Eventually. I will." She says and smiles. I nod. "Me too."