Chapter 1

Third Person P.O.V.

Hayden walked into Madam Malkins unwillingly.

Him and Draco had already collected their robes, but Dumbledore insisted.

~Flash Back~

Knock Knock

Hayden groaned as his partner in crime opened their door.

They had met as toddlers, both coming from pureblood families that believed them to be squibs.

They had been dropped off at Wools Orphanage on the same day and have been inseparable since.

"Boys, you have a visitor. I expect you to refrain from doing anything freaky." The matron, Miss. Kess, said sternly.

Both eleven year olds sneered at her, making her squeak and run down the hall to her quarters.

"Hello. I'm Professor Dumbledore. May I come in?" The man asked.

He had a long white beard with matching hair and horrible bright pink robes. A pair of half-moon spectacles sat on his nose.

"Well we don't have a choice really. If it was up to us, we wouldn't be here." Hayden said sharply.

The professor looked startled at his tone, but nevertheless, he walked over to the desk they shared and sat in one of the chairs.

"You are Hayden Potter and Draconis Malfoy, correct?" The man, asked.

"Correct." The boys confirmed together.

"Well as I stated, I am a professor. I work at Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft and Wizardry. I'm the headmaster." The odd man told the pair in front of him.

"We know who you are," Hayden started.

"You're the one who told our families that we're squibs." Draco continued.

"We also know about the prophecy." They finished together.

Dumbledore shook his head and stared at the boys. Just like the weasley twins, Dumbledore thought.

"Well then, I have your letters." He said, fishing around his robe pockets.

After a few minutes of searching, Hayden got annoyed.

With a flick of his wrist, the letters appeared in front of him.

He grinned at the man, who was staring at him in wonder.

"Here you are, Draco." Hayden stated handing the blonde his letter, opening his simultaneously.

Dear Mr. Potter,

You've been accepted at Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft And Wizardry. Term starts September 1st. We await your owl no later than July 31.

Deputy Headmistress,
Minerva McGonagall.

He looked over Draco's shoulder, only to see he had the same letter, except instead of saying Mr. Potter, it said Mr. Malfoy.

"Okay. Is that all that you needed professor?" Draco asked in mock politeness.

"Actually, I'm also here to escort you to Diagon Ally." He explained.

~End Flash Back~

"Hogwarts, dearies?" The woman asked.

They nodded curtly and followed her to the back to be fitted.

In the end, they had collected everything they needed, even though they tried telling the man they had everything already.

This is an old draft from December. Hope you like it.

- author Jamie