The price of fitness Part 1

Stacy switched off the exersize dvd and smiled. Turning away from the tv she looked down at herself and gasped at what she was wearing. Racking her brain she could not figure out where she had gotten the bright orange swimsuit, and beautiful ultra glossy suntan pantyhose she was wearing, or even when she had put them on. As far as Stacy knew she didn't own an orange swimsuit, and she knew for a fact she did not own any pantyhose. Touching the strap of the swimsuit, and rubbing a hand down her leg Stacy's mind started getting cloudy and the smile slowly reappeared across her face. Sighing happily Stacy went into her bedroom and threw on a skirt, and shirt over her workout attire, and went to work.

Still smiling when she got home Stacy pulled off her skirt, and shirt and realized she was still wearing the strange outfit she had on that morning. Startled again, that she had left it on Stacy quickly removed the swimsuit and hose putting them into a bag she planned on throwing away. After showering Stacy felt better, and she took the plastic bag as well as the rest of the trash out to the curb for garbage pickup. Still wondering where everything had come from Stacy continued with her evening routine, and as she turned in for the night still was no closer to understanding what had happened or where they had come from. Laying down in bed, Stacy dismissed it as a fluke, and soon fell asleep.

Stacy switched off the exersize dvd and smiled. Turning away from the tv she looked down at herself and found herself gasping in suprise again. Once again she was wearing a bright orange swimsuit, and beautiful ultra glossy suntan pantyhose. This time however something seemed different, turning towards the mirror hanging on the wall Stacy noticed that the swimsuit had a high rise neck line that wrapped snuggly around her neck. Reaching up and pulling gently on it Stacy found it to be quite secure and not stretchable. Almost in a panic Stacy searched the suit around her neck and breathed deeply when she found a zipper in the back. Letting her hands fall back down one hand grazed the suit, and the other the hose and Stacy's mind began to cloud up again. Slowly a smile formed and one hand continued to carress her leg while the other worked its way to her sex. Soon after Stacy climaxed, and still smiling Stacy put on a pair of shorts and a shirt over her workout attire and headed off to work.

After work Stacy arrived home and once again as she pulled off her work clothes she realized she was still wearing the orange swimsuit and pantyhose that she had been wearing earlier. Reaching behind her head she pulled the zipper down and removed the swimsuit and pantyhose. Once again she put them into a bag and after showering she made a point of driving to the supermarket and throwing the bag away there before returning back home. More than a bit concerned Stacy went about her evening routine again, and as she lay down to go to sleep she was no closer to an answer than she was the night before. Exausted Stacy fell asleep wondering how the next day would begin.

Stacy switched off the exersize dvd and smiled. Turning away from the tv Stacy dreaded looking down, and as she did her thoughts were confirmed as she was once again wearing a bright orange swimsuit and beautiful ultra glossy suntan pantyhose. Turning to the mirror she once again noticed it was a high rise suit again that fit snuggly to her neck, and now there was sleeves that went halfway down her arms. Reaching up with both hands Stacy felt for the zipper, found it, but also found it was jammed or stuck. Struggling to free herself from the swimsuit Stacy also noticed it felt tighter than before so much more so that she found it harder to breath as she struggled with the zipper. Dropping her arms in desperation she slowly rubbed her legs and once again her mind began to cloud up and soon thoughts of taking the clothes off were a distant memory. Smiling happily Stacy put on a short skirt and shirt, then proceeded to go off to work.

Once again Stacy arrived home after work, and stripped out of her work attire. Glancing down at her workout outfit strange thoughts occurred to Stacy. What if she just left it on? After all she would only be wearing it again when she woke up. Shaking her head Stacy fumbled with the zipper for a few more minutes and finally grabbed a pair of scissors where she proceeded to cut the swimsuit into a million pieces, and the same with the pantyhose. Satisfied with her work, she showered and it hit her. It was the exersize dvd, in fact she didn't even remember buying it, or when she started working out, or even where it could have come from. Pulling the dvd out of the player Stacy smashed it and broke it, until it was no longer recognizable as a disc. Feeling better Stacy finished her nightly routine and went to bed feeling better than she had in days.