Trish and Lita vs Ivory and Jazz

Trish's POV

I am in mine and Lita's locker room getting ready for a match which is with Lita and we don't know our opponents but we both have confidence in each other anyway just as I brushed my hair I felt someone place their hands over my eyes I giggled and removed them.

Trish: Jeff

Jeff: I want to wish you luck in your match with Lita

Trish: thank you Jeff

He then gave me a red rose I smiled he is so sweet to me and he can be cheesy but to be honest I love that about him. 

I hugged him and he hugged back.

Trish: you're sweet you know that right?

Jeff: only for you though

Trish: *giggles* and your so cheesy but that is what I love about you

Jeff: *smiles* 

Then there was a knock at the door it was Coach.

Coach: hate to break this up but Trish you have a match remember 

Trish: okay

Then Coach walked away and I looked at Jeff with a smile.

Jeff: good luck

Trish: thanks 

Jeff: me and Matt will watch your match in our locker room

Trish: okay

I gave Jeff the rose he gave me then I walked out of the room and headed to the curtain. 

*At the curtain*

I saw Lita, Ivory and Jazz already at the curtain. Lita turned around and when she saw me she smiled.

Lita: finally 

Trish: sorry Jeff came and wished me luck for our match and that he will watch our match with Matt in their locker room.

Lita: alright

Lita walked out from the curtain and the crowd went wild.

Announcer: this tag match is set for one fall first on her way to the ring....Lita!

Lita slid in the ring and jumped on a turnbuckle then jumped off and she waited for me.

I walked out from the curtain and pointed to the crowd with a smile.

Announcer: and her tag team partner from Toronto Canada....Trish Stratus!

I got in the ring and pointed to the crowd again with a smile.

Ivory walked out from the curtain.

Announcer: and their opponents first....Ivory!

 When she got to the bottom of the ramp she stood still and then we heard Jazz's theme.