Award show (2)

*Any guesses*

(Silence in the whole auditorium....the nominees have their fingers crossed and prayer on their lips)

An: it's a tie between three couples!
Gandhari Dhritarashtra from Hastinapur, Karn Vaishali from Anga and.......
Duryodhan Bhanumati again from Hastinapur.
. 🏆🏆🏆

I request Mr Bheeshma Pitamahji to present the award.

(The three couples hurriedly go to the stage.)

Arjun: Wait....what?

Draupadi: see, I told you not to leave me and go on exiles and expenditures, oh! I missed the hum Saath Saath hai thing.

Bheem: cheating!!!!! *Grunting in anger*

*Sound of Boo-Boo from audience's side 😾*

Anchor: Sorry, Mr Vrikodara but this is only for monogamous couples👫 *anchor pouts*

Bheem: Shit yaar... 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️
Mata who asked you to order for Draupadi's division?
*Kunti is already sobbing for losing this trophy🙍🏼‍♀️*

And why the hell did I marry Valandhara!!! Ugh... I missed this trophy, I could have used it to keep laddos, away from Ghatto and Sutsoma.
*Hidimba's nudges him on his stomach.*

Anchor: Don't worry Mrs Mata Kuntiji, better luck next time, before moving on, we have a dance performance by Mr Nakul and Mr Sahdev!!!

(The three elder Pandavas gape at the twins before giving each other shocked looks)

Draupadi: Go twins!!👬

Arjun: aren't you my 'date' tonight? *feels jealous*

*Nakul Sahdev dance with Karenu and Vijaya respectively on the song LIFT TERI BAND HAI from Judwaa 2*

An: *after thanking the four for their mind-blowing performance 🤯*
Moving on to the next award of this category.
The 'milke Bhi bichad gaye' award, it goes to...

Arjun: *whispers to Draupadi* obviously us, honey..*kisses her hand.*

An: Ah! yes, it is Bheem and Hidimba from Indraprastha.

(Arjun sinks to the ground, his head in his hands.)

Bheem: on your face, younger brother! *laughs evilly*
(Hidimba intertwines her fingers with him and Bheem fixes his black tie which matches with his black tuxedo.)

An: Mr Dronacharya please come to give away the trophy.

*Bheem and Hidimba kiss the trophy from either side*
Narad clicks pictures for The Deva Times *Narayan Narayan*

(Similarly, the ' yeh dooriyan' award also goes to Bheem and Hidimba.)

(Arjun dares to look at the fuming lady beside him, The one who is raining fire all around 😡😡)

Arjun stealthy looked at Krishna who is drinking mango juice,
*Madhav what are you doing? You need to give all these awards to us or else your Sakhi will eat me right here*

*Krishna smiles but turns a deaf ear*

An: Now-now-now, before the next award, I would like to call someone really special on the stage to give a mime performance.
(Draupadi's cheeks red and flushed)
Mrs Draupadi, please...

(Arjun bites his lip thinking of the mime and the fact that he was kept in dark about it)

Draupadi: I have always wanted to say this, *looks at her Govind for a millisecond* I...I...love you, Arjun!"