Coming back.

Aurora's POV

3 years later...................................

"I can't believe we r actually coming back to this place" Ali said glumly while looking out the window of the car. I looked sympathetically at her, going home would be like hell to us but it had to be done." Sometimes you got to face your fears, even if your fears are unreasonable." Cal whispered peering from her book. She just loved books. " Ugh I don't wanna i don't wanna." whimpered Ali.

I smiled I guess this didnt affect them as much as it affected me. Seeing him again might make me just cry ....again. Well i did enough of that 3 years ago and yesterday night when my mom phoned us the bad news. Taking us out of boarding school was the worst thing our parents could ever do to us. We loved it there, we actually fitted in and became popular.

You see we used to be nerds, geeks, weirdos, loners. But we changed our appearences not necissarily our personality. The people back home would never believe its us. Hmmmmm..... "Omg!" I shrieked in the car, causing Cal and Ali to jump. "Rora!! Gosh, what the heck!?" Ali screamed back at me. "We can get them back for what they made us feel, we can get revenge." I said mischeviously. Ali and Cal both looked at each other with big eyes then they looked at me and nodded. We are coming home.