Before We Start...

"The Girl From Summer"
Copyright © 2019 | @thewinterofficial

Jamal Turner | On My Block

I do NOT own Jamal, or On My Block/the plots of said show. I simply own Angelic Stewart and other people that are not apart of the show (along with unoriginal plots).

This book really is a mess throughout the first maybe eight chapters, but I hope you'll find it gets better.

My update schedule goes as follows;
•TGFS | Typically Friday's but maybe Thursday

I'm working on another book also at the moment. It's about Oscar Diaz (Spooky) who is Cesar Diaz's older brother in the show. He will be mentioned in this book at points also, because he and Angelic develop a FRIENDSHIP and NOTHING MORE. Please note that some plots don't do as followed.

Angelic is really opened to be imagined as whoever you please, just try to stick to the general look of her appearance. You honestly won't see much of her and Jamal's history of what brought them together, although it's mentioned in the first few chapters. (SPOILER; nothing really brings them together they just got close over the fascination of RollerWorld).

A lot of drama happens after Angelic moves back. Angel ends up having a friend that takes an interest to Ruby, so I might possibly think about making this WHOLE thing a series of every character in On My Block, having each book tie together. Of course there will be stand alone's for these characters, and after this book I'll see if there's a book two coming out!!

Anyway. Ruby and Olivia's relationship won't really be the same as in the show, keep that in mind when things happen in this book. I love you all and stay tuned for the first chapter, which will be uploaded next Friday or Thursday.

( thewinterofficial )