Chapter 5: Judge Judy and the Proposal

(Okay, so 2 people on my last part of the book gave me the ideas for this chapter so yeah. Go follow these people or else  buggyboo1356 and Tenshii_Akumatsu thanks uwu

also the wedding will be in the next chapter uwo~)

"Yo Steve, we should like, get married." Dr. Phil said, staring into Steve Harvey's eyes. He nodded "WE SHOULD HOLY SHIT-" He shouted. "Now get me a ring you peasant! I want it to cost your entire net worth and it needs to be sparkly!" He demanded "And that's an order! Now go!" 

Dr. Phil blinked and nodded "Of course!" He then ran out of their house and yeeted himself into a K-mart to get some stupid ring. Him out of all people had to buy an expensive ass ring for his demanding soon-to-be husband.

"Can I help yo ass?" The guy behind the counter said. "Yes, um..how much is that ring right there?" Dr. Phil pointed to the sparkiest ring. "Ah, that one right there cost about as much as your net worth, maybe more." The guy said. 

"Oh, wonderful." Dr. Phil replied, reaching into his pocket. "So you'll buy it?" The guy asked. Dr. Phil shook his head "Oh, I won't buy it. But I'll take it." He pulled a gun out of his pocket and pointed it at the guy "Give me the ring now." The guy held his heads up "I-I can't do that, sir. It's t-too much money! A-And it's too r-rare!" He said.

"Well, then here, take this gift to your sister, since you're too lame to get a girlfriend or wife." He shot the guy in the head and reached behind the counter, picking up the ring box. He yeeted himself back to his and Steve Harvey's house. "Okay, marry me bastard." He yeeted the box at Steve Harvey's head. He quickly put the ring on "Thank you, senpai! I love you!" He yeeted himself over to Dr. Phil and forced bleach down his throat. Dr. Phil drank it "Thank you." He said.

There was suddenly a knock at their door. "I'll get it since I'm the female in the relationship." Steve Harvey said, going over to the door and opening it. It was Judge Judy. "Hey Udgey! How are you?" He smiled at Judy, who looked up at him "You and Phil will adopt me right now." She said. "Oh, okay then. Come in, my child." Steve Harvey said. 

"WHY THE HELL IS THAT BITCH IN OUR HOUSE?!" Dr. Phil shouted. "She's our child now, Phil." Steve Harvey said.

Dr. Phil sighed "Imma shoot her later. Let's plan our wedding though, baby."

(i made a reference to a game btw, if you find it your a big yes)