We didn't run into any of the other students on our way out of the school, although the media was still swarmed outside the gate. Aizawa said nothing as he pushed his way through, and one media guy almost talked to me but choked on his words when a low growl emitted from the back of my throat.

Aizawa led me to the teacher's parking lot, where he had a simple black car. He opened the trunk and helped me place my things inside. It didn't take long before he was pulling out of the parking lot, and I was fixing my sunglasses. The car began to slow and I glanced up to see the street light turning red.

"We're stopping at the grocery store before we head to my house. Any food you like?"

I shrugged in response and Aizawa pressed his foot against the gas pedal just after the light turned green. The grocery store wasn't very far from the school. Upon parking the car, he undid his seatbelt and looked at me expectantly as he got out. I followed with a roll of my eyes.

The grocery store was rather empty at the moment, considering most people were still at work. The majority of the current customers were elderly. Aizawa pulled out a list and pushed the grocery cart through the aisles, throwing stuff inside as he found the things he needed.

"Just pick out some stuff you like, or want to try."

"Whatever."

I glanced at the stuff as we walked past, but I didn't really know what half of it was. I lifted up a box and turned it around a few times. What the fuck was hot chocolate? Was chocolate a drink? Throwing the box back onto the shelf, it knocked over a bunch of other products and several of them went tumbling onto the aisle floor.

"Are you going to pick it up?" Aizawa sighed as he rested his forehead in his palm.

"No," I walked further down the aisle to look at the other things. I could hear my teacher grumble under his breath as he leaned down to pick up the stuff I'd knocked over. He ended up putting the hot chocolate in the cart considering I'd stared at it for so long.

In the end, I didn't really pay attention to the majority of the things I threw in the cart. I didn't know what half of it was, but Aizawa annoyed me and I wanted to spend his money. Chances were, most of the shit he bought me wouldn't get eaten.

When we were waiting in line to pay for everything, I glanced at the snacks displayed. Considering they were right beside the checkout, they probably tempted people at the last minute. Aizawa wasn't paying attention, and curious as to what the fuck a Mars Bar was, I snatched the chocolate and slipped it into my pocket.

Aizawa loaded the groceries up onto the conveyer belt thing and paid for everything. He loaded all the bags into the cart and we headed back out to the parking lot. He opened the trunk and began to load the bags inside whilst I jumped into the front seat and pulled the Mars Bar from my pocket.

Apparently, it was a chocolate bar. This made absolutely no sense, considering hot chocolate was a drink. What the fuck is this bullshit? It can't be a solid and a drink. With a grumble, I hesitantly took a small bite off the end. Oh shit. Fuck. Damn. This is actually a lot better than I thought it would be.

"Where did you get that?" Aizawa climbed into the driver's seat, glancing at the chocolate bar. His eyes narrowed and he reached out to snatch it from my hands, throwing it out the window. Saying nothing else, he put on his seat belt.

"What the fuck, asshole?" I demanded.

"You don't steal," he said sternly. "I better not catch you doing it again."

I rolled my eyes, pulling the seatbelt over myself to click it in place. Putting the car in gear, Aizawa checked behind him before pulling out of his parking spot. He didn't say another word to me, and we were back on the road.