xxi. MISS YOU

Richie sighed, stopping his leg as he moved so he was completely facing Klaus

Richie sighed, stopping his leg as he moved so he was completely facing Klaus. The boy does the same, his knee touching Richie's. "When you started climbing up the well, I was so worried about you.." He said, grabbing Klaus' hand.

"I.. I hate talking about things like this, you know that, Klaus.. Like I said, but.. I wanna talk about these things with you all time.." He whispers and Klaus smiled, looking down as he blushed a bit. "I care about you... so much, that when I think about it, the thought is overwhelming and.. new.. But I like it.. You know?" He says with a small smile.

Klaus nods, rubbing the back of Richie's hand with his thumb. "I know what you mean.." He whispers and then looked down. "So.. when I knew you were going up there, for Mike, to stand up to Bowers.. I-I got jealous.." He frowned a bit.

Klaus looks up, also frowning and then leaned over, pressing his lips to Richie's gently before he pulls away. "I.. only fancy you.." He says with a small smile. "Fancy me, huh," Richie said with a big smile grin and Klaus rolls his eyes, leaning back before reaching over to the bedside table.

He grabs the glasses and raised them to Richie's face, "come on, you look weird without them.. Honestly thought I was kissing your twin brother or something." He says and Richie chuckles. "If I had a twin brother, he'd be less attractive." He says and Klaus nods his head a bit.

"Totally." He teased with a small smile. He leans in again, this time pecking Richie's cheek. "So.. you never got around to those lessons on how to talk like you.." Richie says with a wide grin and Klaus' smile went away instantly. "Richard.. ask me to to tell you how to talk like I do one more bloody time and I will kill you." He says as seriously as he could but when Richie's grin came back, he grins.

He laughed, and so did Richie, leaning in closer and wrapping both of his arms around Klaus tightly. "Pretty boy, you know what?" He whispers, rubbing Klaus' back gently, "I'll be honest, your accent is the best thing about you." He says.

Klaus started blushing and smiling widely. "Richie?" He whispers as he pulls away slowly. "Yeah?" He says as he looks at Klaus in the eyes. "What would.. you think if I went back to Bristol?" He asked in a soft tone and Richie freaks out.

"Y-You're going back? To Bristol? England? O-Or Bristol, Pennsylvania?" He asked and Klaus chuckled. "Pennsylvania? No.. No.. I meant Bristol, England.." He says and Richie looks away.

"Do.. do you wanna go back or your dad does?" He whispers and Klaus reached up, faintly touching Richie's face as tears start to form in his eyes. "I.. I love it here in Derry, Rich... I met Bill. I met Eddie.. I met Stan, Mike, Ben, Beverly and you.." He says with a soft smile on his face.

"I had great.. amazing, times with you guys.. But I don't feel safe here." He said as tears start to roll down his cheeks and Richie looks down sadly. "I don't want you to go.." He whispers.

"I know.." Klaus sighed, looking away and Richie slowly reaches up, Klaus expects something else like him wiping away his tears but then Richie points to his forehead. "I'll be right here.." He says in the most epic E.T. impression Klaus has ever heard and that's when he bursted out laughing.

Richie started laughing with him right away, putting his hand down and just laughing with him until they stopped and looked at each other. "We still would have a month left... That's how long it takes my dad to persuade him.." Klaus smirks.

"We have a month left?" Richie asked.

"Yep.. a whole month left.." Klaus sighed and Richie reached up to his face again, this time he wiped away Klaus' tears. "I want you safe.. I want you to feel safe.." He whispers and Klaus smiled. "I-I would love nothing more than you to be and feel safe.. So I'm totally down for the thought of you possibly going back to Bristol.." Richie says.

"Cool.. I was gonna go either way, you're not some boy who's gonna control me, Rich," he says with a grin and Richie just rolls his eyes. "Come and lay down with me, Loser.." He says and Klaus chuckles, laying down onto the bed.

The two lay side by side, staring up at the ceiling and talked about many things that night. Richie told Klaus memories he hasn't told him yet that night, and Klaus did the same, even mentioning a couple of moments with Nicole. Richie would chuckle and say Nicole was pretty cool. Klaus would smile and agree, and say that she was in fact pretty cool.

"One time.. Nic and I went to this little ice cream shop in Bristol.. surprised my dad even let us on our own and we got so much ice cream that day, our dad was mad at us and we ended up with tummy aches the next day because we had too much.." He chuckled and Richie looks at him, smiling.

"I sure am gonna miss you, pretty boy.." He says and Klaus sighs. "When you say things like that, I wanna stay and never leave.." He says as he looks at Richie with a smile on his face. "You're the best person I ever met.." Richie continued.

Klaus looks away as he rolled his eyes with a small smile. "Ah, got the secret and now you're gonna keep doing it?" He asked and Richie just smirks. "You make my days ten times better.." He says and Klaus started blushing by now.

"You're the most.. prettiest boy I ever saw.." Richie says, still staring at him. Klaus rolls his eyes, pretending not to be phased by such nice compliments from Richie. "Fine.. go to Bristol." Richie finally gives up.

"Oh, I was going either way."

"No, I was definitely changing your mind."

"Hardly."

authors note next chapter is the last chapter:) wow... :) then i'm :) done :)