2

"Killian where are you talking me?" Emma said. It has been a month since she said yes to Killian. "Just wait and see." He said. Killian was taken her on a trip to Chicago. "Open." He said. She opened her eyes. "We are going to Chicago." He said. They got on the jet. When they got there. they put on sunglasses, so no one realized them. When they got out. They went to Emma's present's house. They went to the door. They knock on the door. Her mother open the door. "Hi this the swan's house?" Emma said. "Yes." Her mother said. "I'm afraid that your daughter is..." she said and took off the sunglasses. "Here." "Emma." Emma's mother said. "Mom. Oh this is prince Killian of London." She said. They walked into the house. "Hi." Her mom said. "hello mrs. Swan." He said. "Please call me Mary." Her mom said. "Mom!" Someone said behind her. The person walked into the room. "Emma." He said. "Neal." She said. "Emma whose this?" He said. "This is a real prince his name is Killian." She said. "Cool. Why is he here?" He asked. "Well I'm getting married to Killian on Christmas Day." She said. He smiled. Then Emma's dad walked in. "Hey guys. Emma looks like someone bought a boy home." He said. "Hi I'm Killian." Killian said. "Wait prince Killian of London." Her dad said. "Yeah. He is also my soon to be husband." Emma said. She kissed Killian. "Wait I thought I realized that smile on TV." He said. They all went to bed.

Next morning

"Hey Emma do you and Killian want to have breakfast at granny's?" Mary said. "Sure." Emma said. She went up stairs. "Killian get your sunglasses. we are going out for breakfast." She said. "Okay." He said. They put on sunglasses. They walked out. When they got to granny's they sat at a table. "Emma what's with the sunglasses?" Her dad said. "So we get realized." She said. We they were done. They walked out. They saw cameras. "Oh no." Emma said. She took off the sunglasses. The people with the cameras walked over. "Emma over here." One of them said. She looked. "Emma where's Killian?" One of them said. Killian walked over. He took off his sunglasses. "I'm right here." He said. "Emma how does it feel soon to be a princess of a big kingdom?" One asked. "It feels good. But me and Killian have to go now." Emma said walking away. They got back to the house. "That was fun." Emma said. They walked to Robin's house. They knock on the door. Olivia open the door. "Emma!!!" She yelled. "Olivia." Emma said. They did their hand shake.  Regina walked over. "Emma." She said. "Regina." Emma said. They hugged.