Benjamin flinched when his father brought up their mother in a conversation like this. He knew that talking about her wouldn't win his father any points. Benjamin and his younger brother Sebastian had always wished they knew what it was like to grow up with a mother. They missed her terribly and wished she was still with them instead of being dead and buried. It wasn't fair for Sebastian, who only got to spend a week with her before she was taken away from them. Hearing stories from other people about what she was like wasn't the same as having her there. They only knew what she looked like because of some old photos they had, but even that wasn't enough. At least Benjamin got to spend a year with her before she was taken away. Right now, he wished that his mother was here with them instead of his father.

"I don't care about what you want. My only concern is Sebastian. If he doesn't wake up soon, then you'll lose not one but two sons." He moved away from his father, refusing to acknowledge the hurt look in his father's eyes. He believed that his father deserved to feel the same hurt and betrayal that he was experiencing, and he wasn't going to live like this without his brother.

"He's going to wake up," Damon assured his oldest son. "He'll come back."

As soon as Damon uttered the words, Sebastian woke up, alerting everyone. Benjamin rushed to his brother's side, looking down at him.

Sebastian woke up feeling confused, hungry and disoriented. The memories of the previous night came flooding back to him. He remembered his father meeting with them and revealing the existence of vampires, which surprised him and his brother Benjamin. However, Jordan seemed to already know about Damon's true nature. Sebastian also remembered his father feeding him and his brother his blood, which plunged them into darkness.

"Benja-" he sat up, looking for his brother. If he was going through this right now, then his brother was going through the same thing as well. He doesn't know about Jordan yet, who has already completed the train

"I'm here." Benjamin stopped Sebastian from getting up. "Everything is going to be okay."

"We died. How is that going to be okay? When you die, you are meant to stay dead."

"We are now vampires just like our father," Benjamin told his younger brother. "He didn't want us to grow old while he stays forever young, so like the selfish bastard that he is. He turned us into the one thing he never wanted to become."

"You have to feed, or else you will end up dying." Damon knew he was selfish, but he didn't want to have to watch his sons grow up and forget about who he was. So he did what he had to do to make sure he had them by his side forever. "I know this is hard to -"

"Can you go away -" Benjamin interrupted him from saying anything. "- let me deal with this." he gave his uncle a look, hoping he would step in and help with the situation.

Jordan recognized that Benjamin and Sebastian needed some time alone to cope with their current situation. Damon's presence was not doing anyone any good, as he was responsible for causing the problem in the first place. "Damon, let's go." Jordan held his friend's arm and didn't allow him to argue. He pulled him out of the room, giving the brothers a nod of understanding before exiting. He wanted them to have the privacy they needed to process things without any interference.

"I know what you are going through, Sebastian. I am going through it as well." Benjamin told his brother softly. "I want you to know that you are not alone in this."

"I don't want to become a monster. I don't want to kill anyone just because I have to." Sebastian didn't want to live his life like that. He was happy with the life he had and his father took that away from him. "I'm not going feed, I rather die than live like this. You don't have to -"