𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞; 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞, 𝐝𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧

Start from the beginning

Lucas laughed before high-fiving his friend. Alana grabbed Will's arm and cuddled it. "Lucas stop, Alana you too," Max said rolling her eyes at her boyfriend and her friend while Alana and Will laughed at her. 

"Will and Alana think I'm funny," Lucas said proudly as he lifted his nose into the air and smirked at his girlfriend who looked at him with a deadpan expression. 

"Because it is" Will answered shrugging his shoulders pulling his girlfriend along with him who laughed when he tousled her hair messily. 

"Yeah, it's so funny that I want to spend romantic time with my girlfriend" Mike answered sarcastically rolling his eyes; Alana thought his eyes would stay there if he kept doing that... well that's what her mother told her would happen. 

"I'm spending romantic time with my girlfriend" Lucas stated proudly wrapping an arm around Max who didn't look impressed in the slightest, she looked pissed off; but Alana thought that was her usual look. 

Will and Alana looked at each other and fake gagged at all this talk; they laughed at one another before Will slung his arm over her shoulders and pulled her close. "Yes, Lucas. Because this is so romantic" Alana commented smirking at her friend's fake-offended face.

"Last one there's a rotten Demogorgon!" Max yelled running towards Scoops Ahoy followed by the rest who were stunned by her comment but laughed nevertheless. 

The five ran into Scoops Ahoy catching their breaths as they tried to figure out who was last, "it was so Lucas" Max and Alana agreed as they laughed and linked arms walking ahead of the boys -- "no it wasn't" he grumbled following them closely. 

"Hey, dingus! Your children are here" Robin yelled when she saw the five roll up with their deadpan expressions. Steve opened the window behind Robin with an annoyed expression, "again? seriously?" he commented rolling his eyes. 

The group shrugged, Mike pressed the service bell once more with a smug smirk. "Are you trying to get us kicked out?" Alana answered rolling her eyes. 

"Yeah, Wheeler. Listen to my sister" Luna's voice sounded from beside Steve as she walked out of the staff entrance.

She wore her purple leggings and pink overall with her jazzed-up hair making Mike and Lucas gawk at the eldest Jones girl -- Alana rolled her eyes at the amount of testosterone filling the air. "Alright that's enough" Steve commented with an eye roll opening the staff entrance letting the kids come through. 

"I think I just vomited in my mouth," Alana said clearing her throat and pushing Lucas out of her way as he practically drooled. 

"Why has she dressed like that anyway?" Will asked tilting his head to the side watching his girlfriend smile at him, "she teaches yoga" 

"If anyone hears about this..." Steve begins watching the kids trek down the hall towards the movie theatres, "we're dead!" the group called out not bothering to look back at the Harrington boy. 

Lucas and Max plopped down in the front seats whilst Mike, Will, and Alana sat behind them. "See Lucas, we made it," Mike remarked smugly as Will handed Alana her skittles making her face light up. 

"We missed the previews" Lucas grumbled annoyed, his point still stands. Alana scoffed a laugh, "Lucas, who in their right mind wants to watch the previews?" she asked the Sinclair boy with a smirk.