14

we're all gay here :D

_______________________________

Jungwoo looked nervously at the mirror in front of him. This is it, his first "date" ever and its with a guy that he's only met once before. He sighed deeply and he looked over his outfit once again. He wore a white tee with a brown cardigan and some ripped jeans. Simple, but good looking. 

'Lets get it'

-

Jungwoo approached the small cafe cautiously, wondering if he should return to his dorm. But for the sake of 50 dollars he went in. He didn't see Yukhei and let out a sigh he didn't know he was holding in. He payed for his order and sat at a booth next to a window facing the busy streets. 

A red-faced girl came and delivered his drink, giggling like crazy as she turned around to face her friends at the register. She walked off without saying a word, leaving Jungwoo confused until he saw a paper with a phone number attached to the bottom of the cup. He took the number and stuck it in his pocket to throw it away later. 

Jungwoo sipped on his drink for what seemed like an eternity. Customers would come and go as the sun would lower into the horizon. He checked the time and was surprised to see that it was already 5:45. Jungwoo sighs and gets up, there was no use in staying if Yukhei wasn't going to show up. He throws away his trash and heads out. 

"Jungwoo!"

Jungwoo turns around to see Yukhei running down the side walk, gasping for air. 

"The shop is about to close and its getting late. I'm heading back to my dorm and you should too," Jungwoo said. He didn't want to actually go back to his dorm, but his heart was hurting for some odd reason.

"My roommates hamster died. I-I even took pictures! I didn't mean to be late, I was actually going to-," Yukhei tried to reason with Junwoo, but he cut him off.

"Goodbye, Yukhei."

Jungwoo forced himself to turn around and not look back, but a large hand stopped him from walking away.

"When I said I was trying get with you, I meant it," Yukhei turned Jungwoo around so he could see Jungwoo's eyes.

"W-what," Jungwoo stuttered, not knowing what Yukhei had meant.

Yukhei let out a sigh and grumbled a 'you're so dense'. "I mean that I was trying to get with you," he explained further. He only got more irritated because Jungwoo still looked confused. 

"Fuck it," Yukhei growled.

He grabbed Jungwoo by the shoulders and crashed his lips on Jungwoo's soft ones. Their lips moved in sync, going with the flow of the passionate kiss. Jungwoo tried to fight back but eventually gave in as Yukhei entered his mouth. Yukhei grabbed Jungwoo by the waist, deepening the kiss. Jungwoo pulled away out of breath. Yukhei looked into Jungwoo's eyes, searching for any signs that Jungwoo might like him back. 

"Y-you like me..?" Jungwoo squeaked out, unsure and insecure. 

Yukhei laughed at how Jungwoo still had to ask him but he responded with a "yes". Jungwoo buried his head in Yukhei's neck and quietly whispered," Me too."

_____________________________________

wuwuuwuwuwuwuuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuuwuwuwuwu

ùwú

the luwoo ship has now set sail :D 

also im going to a Monsta X concert the 27th of July and I got orchestra seats. IM SO EXCITED FOR IT CUZ I LOVE MY BOYS AND MONBEBE 

ok im done good bye :)