Tour...

Me and Caleb wake up the morning of the tour.
Caleb. Are you ready to get trampled?!
Y/N. Nope. *say and laugh.
Caleb hops out of bed and gets a hoodie and pants on. I get up and get dressed too. Me and him walk to the kitchen and I start making Y/F/B for me and him. Caleb comes up behind you and wraps his arms around you.
Caleb. Need any help?
Y/N. Uhh yeah can you grab two plates and two cups?
Caleb. Sure. *He says while he walks over to a small cabinet.
After breakfast...
Caleb. Are you ready?
Y/N. Yeah!
We get into the car and drive to a small park that we made the meet and greet at. We sat down on the bench. Caleb posted an instagram story of where to find us at the park. Like 5 minutes later I see a herd of girls running.
Girl 1. OMG ITS REALLY HIMMMMMM!!!
They all get over to us and crowd Caleb.
Caleb. Uhh I-
Y/N. Please make a line and don't bombard him.
They all push each other to get to the front of the line. Until they settled down. Jeesh...
Then I see some more people but one stood out. It was a guy with a huge structure and he was very buff... they get up to us and the guy glared at Caleb and to be honest this guy was making me uncomfortable and scared...
Guy. Hey hot stuff.
Caleb shoots his head up to the guy.
Caleb. Watch your mouth
Guy. Keep telling me what to do and Ill tell Y/N what to do with a gun to her head... So listen to me shes MINE!
Before I can even blink Caleb got up and punched him 1right in the face.
The guy held his nose and Caleb kicked him where the sun doesn't shine. The guy fell down and Caleb started kicking him in the ribs.
Caleb. DONT MESS WITH HER!
Guy. I wont I wont please stoooop!
Caleb stops and pulled the guy up
Caleb. Now leave.
The guy runs away. Everyone was in shock and one of the guys friends started laughing.
Then we made some tiktoks and took pictures.
Girl 2. Caleb can I have your number?!
Caleb. I cant do that.
Girl 3 please tell us!
Y/N. He can't give off private information plus he has a girlfriend. So please stop asking him.
One of the girls rolled Their eyes at me. Gosh some of Calebs fans are obsessed...
A/N. Sry I didnt post yesterday I was at a 4th of July party all day but I hope you guys had a good Fourth of July!
Vote and comment!!
Also go check out my tiktok acc its kyla's_art_L🖤VE
Word count: 475