Five Nights at Deku's pt2

Start from the beginning

The boy with spiked hair went into the Toy Freddy suit. The other boy into the Toy Bonnie suit.

The all pink girl into the Mangle suit she went and the green girl into the Toy Chica suit.

When the suits woke up, they were furious. Wanting revenge. It was scary. We had a new night guard, Jeremy Fitzgerald. He had survived their angry rage all five nights.

Mangle, Mina, had gotten restless. I tried to hold her back but she lunged at him, biting off his frontal lobe in the process. I don't know if he lived or died. All I know is that Mina thought he was Purple Guy, she was wrong. She felt terrible.

"Sounds like something  I would do," Mina said.

The Toy Animatronics got put into storage because they were seen as dangerous.

~Back to Michal~
~Fourteen Years After The Bite Of 1983~

Dad told me to come down to his basement. He....he told me to put Elizabeth back together. I realized she was in the Baby suit. Her soul resided inside. I went down to the scooper room. I thought it was shut down years ago. The machine turned on and I got scooped.

"HE DONE GOT SCOOPED!" Tiger and Tokyo said at the same time. The stared at each other for a bit and smiled.

Tokyo snapped. "This is MatPat. He is who helped me get inspiration for this AU." A guy, MatPat flew out of the sky in awesome theory merch.

>Weeks went by. Michal, being a walking corpse inhabited by the Animatronic, Ennard. Slowly his body decomposed. One day, he was walking in town when he threw up Ennard. Ennard escaped into the sewer leaving a decomposing body in the street. In the background you could hear Ba- no. Elizabeth's voice. "You won't die. You won't die. You won't die." Michal got back up with small white dots in the center of his eyes.<

"Before anyone asks. No it does not get explained. When Michal died, Purple Guy brought him back as a robot," Tokyo and MatPat say at the same time.

<From this point on I didn't have WiFi so no comments from the class. Sorry.>

>The screen faded to black.< "I should be dead, but I'm not." I started to follow my dad to all the Pizzaria locations to find answers.

At the first one, I recognized Tokyo.

She was alive! Kind of. Her soul lived in the marionette suit, her favorite. I got fired because I tampered with the suits. I was trying to set them free.

~Back to Deku~

The next day, the others were being weird, like the were following someone. First Iida, then Bakugou, Uraraka, and Then Todoroki. I was curious. They went into the safe room, but didn't come back.My head was in pain. I followed them unconsciously. I saw the dismembered Animatronic bodies.

It was Purple Guy. He-he was killing us all over again! I went to warn Todo, but I was too late. He went in and got chopped. I wanted to go in to kill Purple Guy, but I couldn't stop myself from going in. I got chopped. We rose from our bodies as ghosts. We chased Purple Guy into the safe room. He ran to his Golden Bonnie suit—the one he was using to kill children—and laughed.

What he didn't know was that it was rainy, the roof had many leaks. The spring lock suit closed around him.

He shriveled up and collapsed. The safe room had been closed off. We saw balloons, all in our favorite colors. Red for Kacchan, blue for Iida, pink for Ura, red and white for Todo, and green for me. Our souls were free.

<Okay forgot to mention this because I need a Segway to FNAF 6 and I can't think of a way to insert this into the timeline. The Funtime Animatronics souls are made up of the original five souls (not including Tokyo). When Afton got set loose by Phone Guy (Aizawa) He was Springtrap. The Funtime Animatronics (Balora, Funtime Freddy, Funtime Foxy, and maybe Ennard But idk about him.) merged into Molten Freddy. Circus Baby became Scrap Baby. An animatronic bear named Lefty has kidnapped Marionette and now Tokyo's soul resides in him. Michal works at the new pizzeria. Also forgot to mention that Ballora has Tokyo's mom inside along with part of the souls from the five children but Baby's soul is only Elizabeth.>

~Back to Michal~
~26 years later~

I finally finished my job from paragraph four. All Beings with remnant inside this building by the end of the week. I got them all inside and locked the doors so they couldn't get out. I got everyone back together.

Elizabeth.

Dad.

Tokyo.

Mom.

The five children.

James died a while ago. Suicide.

I smelled fire. I looked out the bolted window. It....it was Uncle All Might! He was burning the building!

It was him! He wants to set the souls free! I didn't struggle. I accepted my fate. I can finally rest.

~Tokyo~
I was trapped inside a bear. I smell fire.

I saw Purple Guy.

I saw Lizzie.

I saw mom.

I saw Michal.

I saw Uncle All Might.

They can all rest. All but one. As my dad's spirit floated into the heavens, I grabbed him. I trapped him in Purgatory. He has to suffer by the hands of his creations. He must pay.

~Narrator~

And so Tokyo Afton did just that.

While her comrades and family passed on, she trapped the psychopath in purgatory to forever suffer by all his creations.

The nightmares he made for Michal.

The OGs.

The Funtimes.

His children.

The withered Animatronics.

Everyone.

Forever in pain.

Forever scared.

Forever trapped.

~Fin

Everyone ended crying. Tokyo came out with the children. They both had a candy apple. "Oh no. Now they will be hyper," Mandalay exclaimed.

"Tokyo, Deku, MatPat. Are you all ready to go home?" Tokyo asked. They all nodded.

With a flash, they were gone.

~1456 words~