Chapter 3: The Suprise

Chapter 3: The Surprise- Nico's POV

   Nico snored peacefully until someone had to come and bang on his door. "Come in!" He yelled, rubbing the sleep out of his tired eyes. Jason entered the room, a smile plastered on his face.

"Sorry to wake you but it's lunchtime." Jason said, shrugging.

 "I was going anyways, but you didn't have to wake me up, I'm not very hungry anyways." Nico said, slipping on a black T-shirt. "Dude you need to eat,  you want to be healthy , especially for Percy", said Jason nudging Nico and wiggling his eyebrows.

Nico shoved Jason playfully and headed out to the dining pavilion. Nico good his food and sat down at the Hades table , all alone.

Suddenly Percy hopped on the table saying, "Hey everyone!"

"Annabeth and I are not dating! We broke up yesterday. Don't worry we' re not sad about it, we just figured out that we love someone else.Actually, we son't even like each others genders! "

Nico raised an eyebrow. "Percy broke up with her?" Nico whispered to himself. "He's gay?" Jason whipered to Nico. Nico shrugged. "You have a chance now!" Jason exclaimed excitedly.

Whispers of shock echoed throughout the dining tables. Percy closed his eyes, smiling.

"I LOVE NICO DI ANGELO!!!"

Nico recoiled in shock. "What?!" he said.

Annabeth hopped on the table with Percy. "I have a confession to make."

"I LOVE PIPER MCLEAN!!!" She yelled, her voice booming over the whispers.

Piper and Nico looked at them shocked. Piper stood, collecting herself, and walking over to Annabeth. Nico saw Piper's hands making many motions, probably explaining her crush on Annabeth. Nico got on his signature smirk.

He walked over to Percy taking the boy in his arms."Hello, mi amore." Nico purred in Percy's ear. "Ni- Nico I can explain!" Percy stuttered. Nico pulled Percy along heading towards the Hades cabin. Percy lowered his eyes knowing that he was in big trouble. Nico opened the door to his cabin and pushed Percy in. Percy scrambled to the corner of the room. "Nico i can explain I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to-'" Nico did something he never thought Nico would do.

He kissed him.

A/N: haha I put a cliffhanger! I know that it's very short but there will be a part 2. This is sorta like a part one but in the next chapter it will be like a part 2. So if you want to find out what happens then keep reading! Bye!