Chapter 3 - I'm a chick, so what?

Part 1

   The Straw Hats were dumbfounded by this realisation. You, on the other hand, continued to smile at them with their eyes wide and mouths agape. "So what now? You all know I'm a girl...."
Sanji kept his eye on you, he just couldn't look away, you're both beautiful inside and out. His eyes turned into hearts when he reached out and took your hand, kissing it gently causing your smile to go into a funny and strange expression, as some red dust danced across your face.

   "A pleasure to met such a lovely lady, but surely (r/n) isn't your real name." Sanji still held onto your hand, giving an adorable look towards you. You rub the back of your head with your free hand in a bit of embarrassment, giving off a cute shy look.
   "Point taken, my name is actually (y/n)." The smile you gave to Sanji at that moment made his heart race. You were truly a beautiful being, but the idea hit him that you're beautiful as you are deadly. He blushed a little before finally letting go of your hand and sitting back down, with a smile of his own "What a sweet name, I'm Sanji."

   "AKA Black Leg" you quirked an eyebrow at him, still holding that smile but there was now mischief playing across your features. "How did you know that, about the shitty cook?" Sanji gave Zoro the death glare, and Zoro smirked in triumph making Sanji look bad in front of you.
   "Now, now Roronoa Zoro the pirate hunter, there's no need to get jealous" You stated calmly making him growl and turn his head away from you. Sanji smiled knowing you had tipped the scales in his favour. Luffy reached a hand to you with that idiot grin spreading across his face "Well then (y/n), what would you say?" You turn to the boy with a questioning face, you were to busy watching the blond forgetting the fact why the Straw Hats were here in the first place. "Will you join my crew?" 

   You looked down at his hand then at the rest of the crew, for a bunch of pirates they were really friendly towards you. But then again you were the same, the smile spread across your face further, when grabbing his arm and not his hand. The others were unsure but the position you were holding was more a bond than a handshake, having a stronger meaning.
   "Where ever you go Captain, I will follow" Luffy was confused by the arm holding but then grinned again, understanding your way becoming his new Nakama.
   You got to meet everyone properly, and boy was this crew a funny bunch. Three clowns, three perverts, one witch, one pot plant and Robin who is the only real person you could talk to. But you were a funny case too so you can't really talk.