The Killer Kiss P-1

Miles POV

My heart was in two I never felt that betrayed he broke me. I looked at the ground this is where we meet this's what I call my hangout is where. I meet Jace but it was the biggest mistake ever. I replayed it in my mind seeing her arms around him her body pressed against him. That was supposed to be me but it wasn't it was her.

He had just made the easiest sign that he doesn't want me he never did I was just his play toy and now I'm broken and he can't put me back together. No one can.

I took out my cigarette and my smoker and lit it up and let it take me over.

Let this toxic smoke fill my lungs take me away make me happy and safe.

I took out a razor I've haven't cut myself in years and now this is what I resorted to cutting myself to feel something I did many years ago. I guess its true old habits die hard I smiled it was one of things I knew.

I pressed the tip of the razor against my skin feeling the coldness of it felling the tip press against my skin.

Slowly I put the pressure on it harder making it cut into my skin the blood slowly came out as I moved forward. I hissed the pain reaching me. Made me smile I was evil in hiding the more I cut the more blood poured out.

I wanted it to cut more it felt good but not enough. I went down and line it up against my skin and pressed down it cut me making me hiss in pleasure the ran deeper more blood gushing. I felt light headed I felt myself drift from this place them I heard it I don't know if it was out of my mind but I loved it

I was screaming, yelling and begging. I didn't hear it I was gone to a happy place my father was there Scott was there and my happiness. Scott kissed me.

He looked at me butterfly's went through me.

"Where were you Scott you left me?"

"No I'm always here watching you I love you Miles you were so innocent what did you do to you Miles" he said his sexy voice filled my head his words were clear.

"When you love some like I love you pain hurts I wanted to let pain go and let happiness take over no pain Scott but when you left pain hit me it hurt me Scott"

"Well I'm coming back Mi you won't be alone because I'll be here soon ok and stay away from Jace he isn't good for you and here take this ring I want you to keep it when I come back and you wear it Ill know"

He put the ring on my palm and closed it but I wasn't paying attention

"Who's Jace" I said

My mind drifted the name was so familiar like I had heard the name before but I couldn't...............

Jace's POV

I woke up the first thing to cross my mind is Miles the softness of his pink lips the kiss.

I smile remembering the way he kissed me back not caring that he slapped me back just the kiss of his lips.

I woke up and took a shower and brushed my teeth and got dressed and went down stairs to see my father drinking his coffee and reading the newspaper, my mother cooking pancakes while my little brother sat there like the shy child he was reading the book.

"Son how was your first day of school meet a cute girl you tiger"

"No but I am doing the things I need to like school it's not about what girl I want" it's a boy named Miles.

"But sweetie what if the girl is made for you and because you don't pay attention" said my mother her worried tone pissed me off even more.

I got up left the house and got in my car. I slammed my fist against the car wheel.