LOWLIFE.

LOWLIFE !

❝ roses aren't always red& and violets aren't exactly blue ,the society that we live innever seems to speak the truth

& and violets aren't exactly blue ,
the society that we live in
never seems to speak the truth

smiles aren't always happy
& frowns aren't always upset ,
people judge too quickly
& our feelings are what they
forget ❞

smiles aren't always happy& frowns aren't always upset ,people judge too quickly& our feelings are what theyforget ❞

IN WHICH . . .

i ― maddy ― store all the plots that i never have and never will use and ask you to take whatever one you like .

❪ rules ❫

I. FOLLOWING : to request you absolutely have to be following me .

II. NO STEALING : please , do not steal my plots without asking , not only is it rude but unreasonable .

III. FIRST COME , FIRST SERVE : whoever is the first to fully request a plot will be the person i give the plot to . if this person unfollows me and doesn't give me credit , i will take the plot and give it to the next person whilst placing the person who previously had it on my blacklist .

IV. CREDIT : wherever you put the plot , please give me credit otherwise you'll end up on the blacklist .

V. PUBLISHED : the book where the plot is has to be published within the first week . i will be checking .

VI. KINDNESS : it is necessary to be kind and not snappy . i take my time with these plots ― although i never use them ― and i ask of you to be as kind as you can while requesting .

VII. WRITING : only request if you are gonna write the story . if you have no inspiration , don't be afraid to give it back .

VIII. * & ✔ : anything with * is changeable and anything with a checkmark is taken .

IX. PASSWORD : the password is your favourite disney movie .

❪ vip list ❫

❛ anyone placed here are people i adore ❜

VoidMaddy shanedawsonisanicon

❪ blacklist ❫

❛ anyone placed here are people not aloud to request ❜

empty