my first publish. this was actually a project i had to do for school.

Start from the beginning

Soundwave approached megatrous.” statement: megatrous’ followers have increased greatly”

Megatrous nodded ”indeed” he said as he turned to soundwave, it will be soon when I can make my appearance to the council” megatrous began to make his way out the arena’s entrance. Soundwave trailed alongside the massive gladiator silently.

“Soundwave,”megatrous said.

Soundwave lifted his head upward toward him, a sign of acknowledgment.

“,i’ve thought long and hard about this but i’ve been thinking about shorting my name. I was thinking about calling myself….Megatron”

“inquiry:for what reason does Megatrous see fit to shorten his name?” Soundwave said

Megatron already had the answer “because,if I am to change the world, I want others to know my name and for what i did. I want my name to be original. I don’t want people to say “ is that the Megatrous that..” or “which Megatrous are we talking about? “...I want….I want people to know my name as the one and only megatron, the one who changed cybertron’s history...”

Soundwave stared blankly at Megatron then replied ”statement:your reasoning is logical”

later on in iacon~

Later that day, Megatron and Orion were conversing about different things. as the pair walked along side each other, cybertronians stared.it was very odd seeing someone from kaon here in iacon. To them it would be like a bull in a china shop. Megatron simply ignored the other cybertronians as they stared. for one, he was use to it being a gladiator in all, but it kind of aggravated him that everyone else saw him as a monster or a violent person. even the police had been keeping an optic(eye) on him and orion. Megatron glanced at Orion.

“i don’t like your city Orion..”Megatron said annoyed

“hahaha,don’t mind them, this will be all over once you become prime later today” Orion said as he gently elbowed Megatron. Megatron simply ignored the gesture and continued walking to the council. Megatron approached the gates that guarded the council and the primes.he stared at them for a brief moment.

“this it it Orion….”he perked a smile on his face.

Orion smiled and nodd,then touched Megatron’s shoulder.

“whatever happens in there...just know i’m with you”he said looking at the gladiator. Megatron nodded softly and pushed open the metal gates and continued forward. They followed down the tiled floor that lead to the main room.the tile had a glossy finish to it, infact they could almost make out their reflections as they went along. Megatron looked around as he went.everything looked so professional, so proficient. along the walls were pictures framed with previous primes from before.he thought to himself  ‘i’ll be up there one day...’

Orion on the other hand wanted nothing to do with the primes. he always thought it was too much responsibility. he followed after the tall gladiator. before long they had made it to the council door. orion smiled ”this is it Megatrous..i mean Megatron”

Megatron grinned and nodded.he took a deep breath and pushed open the thick, heavy door.

As the door opened the light from the outside slipped in and illuminated the large room. in the center was a thick platform. 3 rows of stands wrapped around the outside of the front side of the platform, and in those stands sat the twelve original primes.

Prima,the leader of the twelve, Vector prime, the master of time and space, Alpha trion , the record keeper of the primes, Solus prime,the first female prime and that of the cybertronian race, Micronus prime, the conscience of the primes, Alchemistprime, student of the elemental structure of the natural world and is capable of seeing further than any of the primes in both the natural world and spiritual world. Nexus prime, the first and the greatest combiner meaning, he can separate himself into different forms,Onyx prime,the first beast-form cybertronian, Amalgamous prime, the joker of the primes and the first shifter, Quintus prime, a daydreamer and a perfectionist, Liege maximo, the manipulator, and last Megatrous the prime( not the gladiator megatron), the warrior of darkness.